PDA

View Full Version : Alien Oasis

wvhills
02-15-2011, 09:00 AM
I was playing my lvl 35 archer in alien oasis and there was a bear there that was just running straight ahead spamming taunt and beakon. He wasn't stopping to fight he was just running and spamming. Haha. He had all the enemies following after him in a huge crowd. There were two mages and another archer in the group and it was like shooting fish in a barrell. Lol. The enemies didn't care about us at all, we just ran along and busted our combos on them.

I had to get my lvl 36 bear out of mothball and try it myself! It was a blast! I never played like that. I'd always just try to run in first, taunt and beakon and stay and fight. I like this way better. Lol. You just have to make sure you don't get too far ahead.

StompArtist
02-15-2011, 09:02 AM
I was playing my lvl 35 archer in alien oasis and there was a bear there that was just running straight ahead spamming taunt and beakon. He wasn't stopping to fight he was just running and spamming. Haha. He had all the enemies following after him in a huge crowd. There were two mages and another archer in the group and it was like shooting fish in a barrell. Lol. The enemies didn't care about us at all, we just ran along and busted our combos on them.

I had to get my lvl 36 bear out of mothball and try it myself! It was a blast! I never played like that. I'd always just try to run in first, taunt and beakon and stay and fight. I like this way better. Lol. You just have to make sure you don't get too far ahead.

Also make sure you do not die. Because the whole group is going to get pretty aggravated when those 300 enemies turn around and go "mmm... a bird". I will have to try this tonight. lol

wvhills
02-15-2011, 09:59 AM
Lol. True. But I really wasn't getting hit that much. I was just running through the crowd and they would start chasing after me. The only time I had to pot was when I got to Seth and that was because I was up there by myself for a while. The other bosses I had learned my lesson and waited for the group. :)
I thought about getting all the enemies riled up and going back to the group then leaving. Bahaha.

Ricey
02-15-2011, 10:15 AM
I like to play my bear this way, the only problem is if you're not quick all the aggros will go for the bird following, firing.

wvhills
02-15-2011, 10:26 AM
The group behind me was tearing them up but I see what you're saying. I was throwing stomps in every once in a while for good measure. Maybe that's what kept aggro on me (plus the taunt and beckon).