PDA

View Full Version : Valentines day.

TrapazoidsPl
12-19-2014, 12:09 PM
I know sts There will probly not be anything different this V-Day. But im asking just to spice up the game, If you bring back the old V-Day weapon plat packs. I remember back then you could get the rose wand and love sword, Ect. I think bringing that back would be neat. Thanks guys and tell me what you thing of this idea?

KingFu
12-19-2014, 12:34 PM
Please good lord no. Not everything needs to be re-released, just like things weren't with Christmas. Keep re-releasing things that already have been, but releasing items that are 4 years old would be ridiculous. Some stuff should stay exclusive after all.

That goes for things I don't even own too, such as the Cupid bow, or items that came later on like the Valentine's eyepatch.

LEVEL ONE
12-19-2014, 08:05 PM
Please good lord no. Not everything needs to be re-released, just like things weren't with Christmas. Keep re-releasing things that already have been, but releasing items that are 4 years old would be ridiculous. Some stuff should stay exclusive after all.

That goes for things I don't even own too, such as the Cupid bow, or items that came later on like the Valentine's eyepatch.

Pst. Remember what happened to the PL Shield? I don't think STS cares. They will just click on something on valentines day and that will be our update.

KingFu
12-20-2014, 01:58 AM
Pst. Remember what happened to the PL Shield? I don't think STS cares. They will just click on something on valentines day and that will be our update.

Original pumpkin helm was never re-released, among a few other selected items. So it isn't too out there.

TrapazoidsPl
01-05-2015, 11:45 AM
Yes but its nice to have something different. To me its boring just getting stuff they make for 1 year and it continues on for 3. -.- and I know sts doesn't Rly care about pl much anymore its all AL. But even old thing is better that consecutive things. But this is my Opinion.

Rodder
01-05-2015, 12:53 PM
Yes but its nice to have something different. To me its boring just getting stuff they make for 1 year and it continues on for 3. -.- and I know sts doesn't Rly care about pl much anymore its all AL. But even old thing is better that consecutive things. But this is my Opinion.

That is one item I don't have that if they rerelease it I will quit pl only a few players have it nowadays and I find it fun talking to them about it.

nun
01-05-2015, 01:34 PM
dey shuld bring back foundars helm den

CAK Vader
01-05-2015, 01:44 PM
dey shuld bring back foundars helm den

Wot, I jus use gaem keeler an hax pl for mi foondar's heelm!

nun
01-05-2015, 03:14 PM
me dun understend wut u sayed :?