PDA

View Full Version : Samael or Singe for Rogue ?

Europhex
12-19-2014, 01:16 PM
Which pet is better for a lvl 12 rogue ? Tell me which and why !

Hercules
12-19-2014, 01:18 PM
Samael good stun and damage, Singe also but it give more health and hit good fireballs

Puffinnn
12-19-2014, 01:34 PM
I would go with singe for insane stats boost.

Samael is alright too but Singe's stats look so much better on paper...

If you want a high percentage panic like Samael, I would rather go with the cheaper Breeze which could arguably be the best pet atm.

Samaeldavisjr
12-19-2014, 02:57 PM
Arcane pets are out. Save your gold and buy Breeze. STG killed arcane pets

Kingofninjas
12-19-2014, 03:01 PM
I'd advise getting singe and breeze. The stat difference between singe and Sam on lvl makes a huge difference. Sam's main advantages are mana/health heal and panic but we got breeze for panic, and honestly, u can get mana in other ways. Singe stats are op on lower levels so I'd go with that.

Artoholics
12-19-2014, 03:04 PM
I'd advise getting singe and breeze. The stat difference between singe and Sam on lvl makes a huge difference. Sam's main advantages are mana/health heal and panic but we got breeze for panic, and honestly, u can get mana in other ways. Singe stats are op on lower levels so I'd go with that.
I'd go for singe+breeze too because with singe u got an overopowered dmg and hp and a nice ability to support in guildwar or vs. Samael is more to support im guildwar and stun. For stun breeze is better and like 19mill cheaper.[emoji6]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Europhex
12-20-2014, 03:30 AM
lel :)

Puppys
12-20-2014, 04:04 AM
Taking in count the relationship between quality and price, singe is the best option for you. Samael is OP, that means overpowered, but it's OP too, from overpriced ... Singe stats are better and you shouldn't pay 10 mil more just for some HP regeneration, worst stats, just a little better panic and some crit..

Energizeric
12-20-2014, 04:07 AM
I use singe with my level 10 sorcerer, and it makes me very OP. The extra stats give me a 50% boost in health and a 25% boost in damage. Plus singe is great in PvE. While running the winter event I think singe causes almost as much damage on the bosses as I cause. He hits really hard compared to other pets.

Dex Scene
12-20-2014, 06:43 AM
Get breeze. Breeze owns arcane pets now!

Ssneakykills
12-20-2014, 07:05 PM
I found sameal extremely help as a L15 rogue because of its

Crits
Fast auto
Stuuuns
Passive healing

Never tried singe but I hear very good things about him

Remarked
12-20-2014, 10:11 PM
Samael Duh.
Singe may have impressive stats
but no crit
a sam rogue could easily bow stun+ samael panic

grzena1982
12-20-2014, 11:59 PM
Everyone who tells u that singe is better than sam, especially for rogue doesnt own the latter. Sam adds u 10 crit reasons why u should pick him. Top it up with pasive heal&MANA REG&poison spreading&banish.

Dont listen to noobs telling u otherwise, as sam is the best non-limited pet u can get for all classes. Perhaps worriors would benefit more from singe, but thats also situational.

kinzmet
12-21-2014, 10:25 AM
Everyone who tells u that singe is better than sam, especially for rogue doesnt own the latter. Sam adds u 10 crit reasons why u should pick him. Top it up with pasive heal&MANA REG&poison spreading&banish.

Dont listen to noobs telling u otherwise, as sam is the best non-limited pet u can get for all classes. Perhaps worriors would benefit more from singe, but thats also situational.

LOL, we are talking about LEVEL 12 twink here. Yes Sam is great at level 41 were his passive is maxed but his really not that great on twink levels specially level 15 and below. There are no banish on PVP and no poison spreading on level 12. From your post, I can say that you don't PVP at level 12 so those who you called noobs because they recommend Singe should be the ones calling you that. :D

vawaid
12-21-2014, 12:20 PM
LOL, we are talking about LEVEL 12 twink here. Yes Sam is great at level 41 were his passive is maxed but his really not that great on twink levels specially level 15 and below. There are no banish on PVP and no poison spreading on level 12. From your post, I can say that you don't PVP at level 12 so those who you called noobs because they recommend Singe should be the ones calling you that. :D

just lol. I read much about comparison between singe and sam. People said singe better for low level, samael great in high level.

Dex Scene
12-21-2014, 12:58 PM
just lol. I read much about comparison between singe and sam. People said singe better for low level, samael great in high level.
Yeappers :)

Kingofninjas
12-21-2014, 11:35 PM

Please find another thread to display your obvious lack of information and context.

Energizeric
12-21-2014, 11:51 PM
I have Sam on my level 41 sorcerer and I have singe on my level 10 sorcerer, and I can tell you without a doubt that Singe at level 10 is more OP than Sam at level 41, although that is for a sorcerer, so IDK about rogue.

Arrowz
12-22-2014, 02:06 AM
Singe gives 556 health, even more once the AA is activated, has an AOE stun that deals dmg aswell as boosting str, dex, int by 15 percent, and gives the highest possible dmg stat wise of any pet for lvl 12. Go with singe, u wont regret it

grzena1982
12-22-2014, 07:15 AM
Please find another thread to display your obvious lack of information and context.

Would u care to explain or are one liners the best u can do?

After reading all responses i still haven't changed my opinion. OP did not mention pvp, so im free to assume whatever i want.

Id still go with sam.

Arrowz
12-22-2014, 08:51 AM
Would u care to explain or are one liners the best u can do?

After reading all responses i still haven't changed my opinion. OP did not mention pvp, so im free to assume whatever i want.

Id still go with sam.

ITS A LVL 12. Its obviously for pvp whether he said it or not. Who the hell makes a lvl 12 for pve? Do u even know what twinking is?

Madnex
12-22-2014, 08:57 AM
Singe hands down. The HP is OP at those levels and the AA is another 300 HP almost. 10 more crit on this level is really not a game changer.

grzena1982
12-22-2014, 01:00 PM
ITS A LVL 12. Its obviously for pvp whether he said it or not. Who the hell makes a lvl 12 for pve? Do u even know what twinking is?

Many assumtions u make little one. ^_^ I have mages from 14 onwards and I use them solely for diff purposes than pvp. I know quite a few arcane shard players doing exactly the same.

Serancha
12-22-2014, 04:47 PM

Just about everyone. A twink is a low level character with top gear. It does not have to be pvp-specific, although many are.

Farming some things is much easier at lower levels, and many people do speed runs with low level toons also. I personally have 8 characters between 8 and 23 and none of them are for pvp. In fact, I have over a dozen characters, and not one is focused on pvp. Yes, shocking but true.

vawaid
12-23-2014, 11:45 AM
I find this offensive. lol. I made some low level chars, made for event. And Im pretty sure, Im not alone XD.

Avshow
12-24-2014, 01:14 AM
let us think about this question in another way...... the limit situation

at level 1, definitely singe is more op than sam, and at l41, most prefer sam
the basic stats that singe gives becoms less weight while a ton's lv increase

Here comes the question: what level singe = sam?

Energizeric
12-24-2014, 02:54 AM
let us think about this question in another way...... the limit situation

at level 1, definitely singe is more op than sam, and at l41, most prefer sam
the basic stats that singe gives becoms less weight while a ton's lv increase

Here comes the question: what level singe = sam?

I haven't played at level 12, but I can tell you at level 10 singe is still much better than sam. I'd guess Sam doesn't become more useful until you reach around level 25 or so.

wlsgh15
12-24-2014, 01:35 PM
pvp singe killed ofc breeze ftw atm, pve sam still imo

EQT
12-24-2014, 01:42 PM
Personally I would go for Samael, 12% crit. Hard to argue with that and you get stun AA, passive heals. Singe is aight but I recommend l12 icescale potency set + samael. And go for 1 para rest eyes and eerie necklace for that probably 24% crit

Excuses
12-24-2014, 02:36 PM
For twink pvp perspective.
+1 for singe. I personally don't play rogue but my friends who have Sam buy singe because simply it's better.

Sam is of course a decent pet with passive heals and panic. But if you die by 2 combo, there is no point to get 2% heals. When I vs, rogue with Sam hits hard but weak and rogue with singe hits weaker but hard to kill. (with same reason nekro is good too with its shield)
Greater stat help you to survive from other rogue's combo and aa buff is decent for user and whole team too.
No mana regen sucks but it's OK if you know how to work together with your tanks.

For low lvl pve, (I have singe on my mage and Sam on my warrior)
Only thing I feel better about Sam is fewer pot spam. Actually singe aa aoe hits harder than I thought. They both are good Imo.

Okafreacak
12-24-2014, 06:29 PM
Singe and breez

Arrowz
12-24-2014, 09:19 PM
I find this offensive. lol. I made some low level chars, made for event. And Im pretty sure, Im not alone XD.

Yes but nobody is going to make a low lvl char with an arcane pet to run event, if they want an arcane pet its 99% probably because they are going to do pvp. And as for players making low lvl chars to do speed runs this is primarily at lvl 15 not 12

bradley.whelan1
12-25-2014, 01:38 AM
Breeze all the way I play lvl 14 rogue and I can 1v2 2 sammy rogues :D dont even consider sam its a waste of gold [emoji14] breeze all the way

Energizeric
12-25-2014, 02:29 AM
One thing nobody mentions here that is VERY noticeable is the damage that Singe himself causes. He is the only pet I have ever had at any level whose damage is actually noticeable. Usually we only notice pets that stun or give us buffs or health/mana regen. In the case of Singe, he just hits so much harder than any other pet, and even at level 10 he hits a whole group while most pets at level 10 only hit a single target with their AA. He also attacks much faster than other pets so will get in more hits in any given period of time than Samael will.

Haifer
12-25-2014, 06:19 AM
This is why I hate PvP. You guys even argue about which pet is more OP... The drama llamas...

Buckledown
12-25-2014, 11:44 AM
Samael :chuncky:

Puffinnn
12-25-2014, 12:45 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/25/d5e2a8049f10419b9b34e87eca52415a.jpg

Excuses
12-25-2014, 01:50 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/25/d5e2a8049f10419b9b34e87eca52415a.jpg

Lol pandes

Remarked
12-27-2014, 08:40 PM
Yes but nobody is going to make a low lvl char with an arcane pet to run event, if they want an arcane pet its 99% probably because they are going to do pvp. And as for players making low lvl chars to do speed runs this is primarily at lvl 15 not 12

You never know...

epicrrr
12-27-2014, 11:06 PM
One thing nobody mentions here that is VERY noticeable is the damage that Singe himself causes. He is the only pet I have ever had at any level whose damage is actually noticeable. Usually we only notice pets that stun or give us buffs or health/mana regen. In the case of Singe, he just hits so much harder than any other pet, and even at level 10 he hits a whole group while most pets at level 10 only hit a single target with their AA. He also attacks much faster than other pets so will get in more hits in any given period of time than Samael will.

This is why I went for singe instead of samael.

Excuses
12-28-2014, 12:06 AM
For twink pvp perspective.
+1 for singe. I personally don't play rogue but my friends who have Sam buy singe because simply it's better.

Sam is of course a decent pet with passive heals and panic. But if you die by 2 combo, there is no point to get 2% heals. When I vs, rogue with Sam hits hard but weak and rogue with singe hits weaker but hard to kill. (with same reason nekro is good too with its shield)
Greater stat help you to survive from other rogue's combo and aa buff is decent for user and whole team too.
No mana regen sucks but it's OK if you know how to work together with your tanks.

For low lvl pve, (I have singe on my mage and Sam on my warrior)
Only thing I feel better about Sam is fewer pot spam. Actually singe aa aoe hits harder than I thought. They both are good Imo.

I kind of did. Xp