PDA

View Full Version : Font Size changes for GOLD

bhimrulez
12-19-2014, 01:30 PM
Please can you bring out some changes to the font size of the gold in Inventory and Font size of Gold in trade window.

Like the Number of GOLD must be made little Bolder. Many People who use 4 inch or 4.5 inch screens cant see these number properly.

I am saying this because when trading a lot of scams happen..The font of GOLD is very small and while trading if player makes any changes to the GOLD then the other person can't clearly not it and gets easily scammed.

I hope this changes will come in the next few upcoming updates and hope scammers cant scam with the trade glitch.

Thanks Everyone.

Artoholics
12-19-2014, 03:46 PM
Please can you bring out some changes to the font size of the gold in Inventory and Font size of Gold in trade window.

Like the Number of GOLD must be made little Bolder. Many People who use 4 inch or 4.5 inch screens cant see these number properly.

I am saying this because when trading a lot of scams happen..The font of GOLD is very small and while trading if player makes any changes to the GOLD then the other person can't clearly not it and gets easily scammed.

I hope this changes will come in the next few upcoming updates and hope scammers cant scam with the trade glitch.

Thanks Everyone.
I totally agree

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Dvsk
12-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Haha yep, some moron tried to scam me saying i'll buy your lepre for 300k and then changing it to 30k. I quit the trade reported him, ignored listed him and i was done.