PDA

View Full Version : Lets face it....

Trikzy
12-19-2014, 01:31 PM
It only has been 1,5 weeks and winter event items are already treated like nothing. What will happen in next 2 weeks? How long will it take with winter event items to rise back to normal, when halloween items are about the same like one month back? I'd like to hear your opinions about this matter.

Sorcerie
12-19-2014, 01:35 PM
It only has been 1,5 weeks and winter event items are already treated like nothing. What will happen in next 2 weeks? How long will it take with winter event items to rise back to normal, when halloween items are about the same like one month back? I'd like to hear your opinions about this matter.I can tell you from experience that with the event lasting four weeks this year's winter items will be low for a LONG TIME, so stock up on what you can and just wait 'er out and list when you think you should.

I'll be honest and say that I had prance eggs from last year well into this year's event if that tells you anything.

toxorto
12-19-2014, 01:41 PM
I don't think winter event items will rise in price soon not even in 2 months. I can imagine only 2 ways to make a profit from this event. First one is to buy in some weeks cheap syrillax eyes craft them to syrillax gems and sell them in one month. Or just to upgrade items (mythic, arcanes) who are generally in demand and sell them for a high price. And the second way is to farm hard essences make as many tarlok gems you can and sell them in some months.

Trikzy
12-19-2014, 02:47 PM
I don't think winter event items will rise in price soon not even in 2 months. I can imagine only 2 ways to make a profit from this event. First one is to buy in some weeks cheap syrillax eyes craft them to syrillax gems and sell them in one month. Or just to upgrade items (mythic, arcanes) who are generally in demand and sell them for a high price. And the second way is to farm hard essences make as many tarlok gems you can and sell them in some months.
Ive heard that breezaga used to cost more than 2m, but now its so cheap. Is it good or bad pet?

Otahaanak
12-19-2014, 02:50 PM
It's price was based on the rarity of it dropping from event chests. Now it can be bought with tokens - I doubt it will ever see that price again.

Samaeldavisjr
12-19-2014, 02:56 PM
The problem is, STG doesnt understand how to release items in game. Every single Winter Event item is absolute garbage minus "maybe" the new gem. Otherwise its impoossible to merch items that are worse than gear previously released. Another stupid release was Breeze. Hes more OP in pvp than arcane pets. This will kill marekt too. Samael in CS for 19m yesterday. ROLLS EYES

Artoholics
12-19-2014, 03:21 PM
Ive heard that breezaga used to cost more than 2m, but now its so cheap. Is it good or bad pet?
Breezaga was 4m for a time. Last yeard it was extremly rare but now u can easyly get it. To your question if it's good: It was a really good pet but now it's quite useless because many people use Dova. Breezaga vs Dova has no chance. [emoji52]
#PvP

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Artoholics
12-19-2014, 03:22 PM
The problem is, STG doesnt understand how to release items in game. Every single Winter Event item is absolute garbage minus "maybe" the new gem. Otherwise its impoossible to merch items that are worse than gear previously released. Another stupid release was Breeze. Hes more OP in pvp than arcane pets. This will kill marekt too. Samael in CS for 19m yesterday. ROLLS EYES
So true...finally somebody understands me [emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk