PDA

View Full Version : Pink dex helms still lack,IMO.

Ellyidol
02-15-2011, 03:50 PM
55 pink Dex helm has 21 armour.

55 orange dex helm also has 21 armour.

55 purple dex helm has 27 armour.

Unless the pink one is supposed to be weaker, I dont think the Armor values seem right.

Royce
02-15-2011, 04:10 PM
Some sets have armor bonuses. For Dex gear the purple set has the highest armor bonus (you can tell a bonus from a particular variety apart from regular armor by looking at a weapon that would normally have no armor). So for instance, if you look at a purple dagger from BS it should also have 6 more armor than a pink dagger. It's just part of the (Henchman or whatever) bonus. The Pink set has other stats that the purple lacks.

superglut2
02-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Still this is all confusing for the casual players

Royce
02-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Still this is all confusing for the casual players

Well let me break it down then ;)
All items of th same type, start with the same stats, then have the stat bonus for their variety added on top. So for instance all gemstone caps have the same starting armor (15-17 I think depending on level), then the Raid Roach, Henchman or other variety (greens, oranges, etc.) stat bonus is added on top.
Raid Roach adds 12 Dex, 12 Hit, 10 Crit, 6 Damage, and 5 armor
Henchman adds 12 Dex, 8 Hit, 12 Damage, and 10 armor
So overall the bonus of RR is 45 points and Henchman is 42
This is nothing new and should not surprise players. It is true of items all the way back to the early campaigns. Ahnold Str purps for instance have higher armor than their pink Conqueror or Legend counterparts, Albert Int purps have higher armor than their pink Dreamer or Mastery counterparts, etc., etc.

Ellyidol
02-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Mmmm I get it, thanks Royce ;)

It just surprises me that as the elite or best gear, we couldnt even get armour to match purples. But I get it now with the entire stat points thing :)

Now I have a feeling they actually have an elite BS campaign up their sleeves which stops them from releasing a set bonus for 51/53/55 (much like Isis Thoth horus), and leave the set bonus for the gear from there. Hope not =\