PDA

View Full Version : making a new twink

nipungreat
12-20-2014, 09:21 AM
Hi, m planning to make a lvl 15
Rogue twink. But I don't know anything about making a twink. Can anyone tell me what gears and pet should I buy. My budget is 2m only. Please help. Thank you

Overweightank
12-20-2014, 09:41 AM
OK! first im gonna tell you few things cuz i made a twink.

1. PvP is broken completely, if you dont have a breeze, you're the prey, NOT the predator, you can have singe, samual, etc, but you will lose to breeze users. I suggest to wait... 2m is nothing close to enough to live through pvp and do well :( i learned the hard way. and i was a tank.

2. pvp is hardcore now, so dont expect an amazing kdr.

So as i said before, If i were you, i would collect atleast 4-5mil to get Breeze, (or wait till fix in Jan. / Feb.) , armor set , weapon, ring, pendant. and get all perf on those. This is all you need to be the king of pvp.

As of now till arcane legends dies out, Breeze is the only option, no breeze, no success :/

Enterradora
12-20-2014, 11:42 AM
im selling umbral bow lvl15 perfect fire if u interested, it give 2 procs

siddhant
12-20-2014, 01:10 PM
hmm at 15 there are mot so many breeze users and as per gear u should contact haifer he has a full gear if u interested and most rogues start with dova as pet so u should try that and i also recommend u to join a good pvp guild cauz most players at this bracket have guild and if u kill them they just call and u gotta leave so soloing is tough at this bracket ty hope this helps and stay away from breeze user:)

ClumsyCactus
12-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Get a guild. Thats all. Without a guild you are dead, but with a guild you can still manage to get kills even without any real skill.

siddhant
12-20-2014, 01:14 PM
Get a guild. Thats all. Without a guild you are dead, but with a guild you can still manage to get kills even without any real skill.
"without any skill" totally agreed lol

ClumsyCactus
12-20-2014, 01:18 PM
"without any skill" totally agreed lol

(Totally not Salty because i loose to people Who call their guild)

siddhant
12-20-2014, 01:22 PM
O.O i always call my guild when my cute innocent smurf gets ganged

Ihateppl
12-20-2014, 03:10 PM
If i see my twink is on equal footing i dont bother calling, i suck it up, bring slag out of stable and fight to the best of my skill, if i see the other team is 5 sam users then i call guild.

Ssneakykills
12-20-2014, 07:07 PM
If i see my twink is on equal footing i dont bother calling, i suck it up, bring slag out of stable and fight to the best of my skill, if i see the other team is 5 sam users then i call guild.

I would of left by the time I saw 5 sams

Overweightank
12-20-2014, 10:35 PM

Jinnnn , do you like my new sig? i changed it up a bit :D

nipungreat
12-21-2014, 06:19 AM
Thank u

ClumsyCactus
12-21-2014, 09:19 AM
Jinnnn , do you like my new sig? i changed it up a bit :D

XD as long as it has fat quotes i like it