PDA

View Full Version : People getting around host minimum level requirement

Kujen
02-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Ive been making a few crush the keeper games, and I tick off the box that requires people who join to be at least minimum recommended level (45), but I've seen people below that joining. Just a while ago I saw a lvl 40 join, and I double checked that I selected that box. It's happened before too.

I think maybe people are getting around this by joining through others' friends lists. So a lvl 45+ joins and then their lower lvl friend joins through them. It defeats the purpose of having this requirement. I set this so I don't have to deal with booting people. Can you please fix it? So that if the requirement is set, you can't get around it by joining through a friends list.

Anetrava
02-15-2011, 06:21 PM
This has happened to me as well.

Royce
02-15-2011, 06:56 PM
It's just like password protection, it only blocks from the join game screen. In both cases anyone can join via friend list. I'm not sure if it's a bug, but I'd certainly love to see both changed.

Dorno
02-15-2011, 08:29 PM
I second this request. It's not happened to me yet that I've had to boot anybody, but, again I'm only at level 38. Even though you can complete the current levels with relative ease, it is never fun hosting a game only to have 2-3 people below the minimum level requirement join in. It isn't too bad because you can complete the lower levels with just two people. I'm imagining that such a thing is not possible once you reach Balefort sewers, lol.

-Dorno

Dorno is my Birdy
Dorna is my Ench

wolfendragon
02-15-2011, 10:03 PM
Its happened to me when I password protected was mad made mobs to get the pl then leftafter I got my boss only time i've actually did that too

Tsarra
02-15-2011, 10:12 PM
I think I mentioned this before in another thread, but it's certainly deserving of its own thread. I am not in the business of dragging people's alts. :(