PDA

View Full Version : Fake Contest Screen shots.

Qamr
12-20-2014, 09:06 PM
Hey :-)
I have tried as hard as i can to get that 9th day contest SS.
I spent half the gold i have to get energy (not much it just 5) and didn't got any chests.
So I have decided to fake one.
So AL community did you like that idea. ^_^ 113122

NotYoCookiez
12-20-2014, 09:08 PM
I find the contest unfair to new people :(

Qamr
12-20-2014, 09:39 PM
Totally right. It's hard for new people and small guild members.
i'm in a one of the best guilds in the game and i suffer every time they ask for a SS with XX people wearing X vanity or have X pets etc.

Dogma
12-21-2014, 12:13 AM
I have only ran one portal in the event. Im finding it hard to build interest in this event, i dont know why.

Dex Scene
12-21-2014, 06:15 AM
I had 3 energy when i woke up. I saw the day 9 contest. I ran 3 times and got no chest.
I pug at wt4 farmed for 3 hours and got 30 ish energy essences. I crafted 5 energies (15 essences) and crafted 5 more energies with rest of 15 essences when they were done. ran 5 times got no chests. Ran wt4 again and collected more energy essences while 5 more energies were crafting. Then On 9th or 10th event run I got one chest and took the ss.
It was not unfair to anyone. Maybe it was unfair to lazy people or busy people.

Qamr
12-21-2014, 06:48 AM
I had 3 energy when i woke up. I saw the day 9 contest. I ran 3 times and got no chest.
I pug at wt4 farmed for 3 hours and got 30 ish energy essences. I crafted 5 energies (15 essences) and crafted 5 more energies with rest of 15 essences when they were done. ran 5 times got no chests. Ran wt4 again and collected more energy essences while 5 more energies were crafting. Then On 9th or 10th event run I got one chest and took the ss.

I don't know what you doing else in your real life beside farming in AL, but for me i'm working for about 15 hours every day - so i can't play for hours to get ess and wait for another hours to make energies. any way from what you say you played 13 times to get one chest (by making 10 energies) - i spend my money to buy 5, and spend for what i have almost the same.
from all that i got 1 also (in about 10 runs) but after the thread is closed (and i'm skilled enough to fake it toooo much better than that but i don't want to cheat that SS take a few minutes with a very simple app not pro one)
So don't dare to call lazy people, it's unfair to ask for SS with something have less than 5% chance to drop. :)

Dex Scene
12-21-2014, 06:57 AM
I don't know what you doing else in your real life beside farming in AL, but for me i'm working for about 15 hours every day - so i can't play for hours to get ess and wait for another hours to make energies. any way from what you say you played 13 times to get one chest (by making 10 energies) - i spend my money to buy 5, and spend for what i have almost the same.
from all that i got 1 also (in about 10 runs) but after the thread is closed (and i'm skilled enough to fake it toooo much better than that but i don't want to cheat that SS take a few minutes with a very simple app not pro one)
So don't dare to call lazy people, it's unfair to ask for SS with something have less than 5% chance to drop. :)
In my 10th run which took me 3 hours to farm. Being a busy man, If you can't play 3 hours you should not participate and hope to fulfill the tasks everyday. There were alot easy ss days too. Be glad you could complete em in 1 mins after loging in (ex: wear the same vanity of any npc).
Btw i didnt call anyone lazy … read my post again if you are not very busy.
Ill still say, it was only unfair task for lazy or busy people. Not my fault if you take offense and consider yourself as a lazy one and not the busy one.

mlb2005
12-21-2014, 03:34 PM
who works 15 hours every Day

Someone sleep deprived lol. No way I could work 15 hours and even attempt to log on to the game. I would be asleep if I wasn't working. Factor in eating, showering and travel time to and from work and there is not much time there.

Kakashis
12-21-2014, 03:36 PM
Yes, these new SS all require you to be inside the portal! Horrible.

Serancha
12-21-2014, 03:37 PM

A lot of people, especially those of us who work at home, and are self-employed.

Qamr
12-22-2014, 06:52 AM

I'm in rule position in a company that works in chocolate, desert, and gifts business. Christmas is vacation for people like you but for me it's our work session.
we work in 8 hours or 12 hours every day shifts, sometimes we can't take our weekly day off because of work. and i'm living a little far from work and i can't move on because the cost will be tooooooo high for me (my whole salary is less than half of the rent for normal house near my work. so i transport 3 hours every day.
any way that always happen to me in the winter and spring.

Qamr
12-22-2014, 07:00 AM
A lot of people, especially those of us who work at home, and are self-employed.

Middle management positions and people who work in two different jobs (because of that their income is less than their need) to.
any way thanks for explaining.

Qamr
12-22-2014, 07:06 AM
In my 10th run which took me 3 hours to farm. Being a busy man, If you can't play 3 hours you should not participate and hope to fulfill the tasks everyday. There were alot easy ss days too. Be glad you could complete em in 1 mins after loging in (ex: wear the same vanity of any npc).
Btw i didnt call anyone lazy … read my post again if you are not very busy.
Ill still say, it was only unfair task for lazy or busy people. Not my fault if you take offense and consider yourself as a lazy one and not the busy one.

Oo, my fault i'm sorry. I didn't complete to phrase (busy people)
any way you lucky to have 3 hours, I have only hour at home and another hour in the transportation vehicle (my phone battery last for one hour actually i spend more than that)

Qamr
12-22-2014, 07:19 AM
Yes, these new SS all require you to be inside the portal! Horrible.

spending more than hour to get a photo! wow should i call that FUN

Qamr
12-22-2014, 07:31 AM
Someone sleep deprived lol. No way I could work 15 hours and even attempt to log on to the game. I would be asleep if I wasn't working. Factor in eating, showering and travel time to and from work and there is not much time there.

Well you should learn the time management. :)
any way when i was in college i was going to the university, studying, working to get the college expenses, going out with my friends and doing all my biological needs. in 20 hours per day and sleeping for 4, 5 hours. i still remember my schedule.
any way you guys should pray if u have a normal 8 hours jobs that satisfy your needs, or parents.

Axesam
12-22-2014, 10:00 AM
Get ready for SS with energy drop, its more difficult since our pet auto pick up energy :)

Kakashis
12-22-2014, 10:11 AM
didn't have time to find people to do breeze SS yesterday, I'm out.

Qamr
12-23-2014, 05:50 AM
Get ready for SS with energy drop, its more difficult since our pet auto pick up energy :)

in the beginning of that event i was thinking about taking SS with every common thing (energy, essence, all bosses, chest, etc) and stock them to use later. but i thought it will be cheating so i stopped doing that.
that's my first time to participate into SS contest and next i will do that 100% sure :)

Appeltjes
12-23-2014, 05:52 AM

Put of ur pet just before the end and take distance from the boss

Qamr
12-23-2014, 05:53 AM
didn't have time to find people to do breeze SS yesterday, I'm out.

Me and extrapayah spend more time managing the 3 pet AA to come together and taking SS while that (in android device for me) - more than the time we spend to find people.

NotYoCookiez
12-23-2014, 02:59 PM

I was saying that it is unfair in general because you need vanities and pets that are expensive and finding other people that has expensive stuff too for the majority of the contest days. Poor people like me cant enter. I know it isn't mandatory but i was just saying.

Dex Scene
12-23-2014, 05:19 PM
I was saying that it is unfair in general because you need vanities and pets that are expensive and finding other people that has expensive stuff too for the majority of the contest days. Poor people like me cant enter. I know it isn't mandatory but i was just saying.
I do agree you. However I believe its ok to be there 2-3 ss days where one need to do some gaming and unning lil hours to get the task done. As the rewards are very good. But yeah I do agree that it should be available to everyone.
Poor, lone toons (who don't have alot of good friends) cant do some task no matter how hardwork they do. Example: the 3 breezaga AA ScreenShot!!

vawaid
12-24-2014, 09:34 AM
five minutes after the current event over, i got a chest.. dammit

when i was yelling people to make a line for SS contest, nobody cares. But sera came and announce to make a line, people listened --". I am noob *groot's voice*