PDA

View Full Version : For info?

Redbridge
02-15-2011, 08:56 PM
I known it's on here somewhere but anyone know the email to report people.

Only ever used the in game report button but this idiot went a bit far, Xavlab, swearing cursing and offensive language at around 2am UK time.

Thanks

Ayrilana
02-15-2011, 09:01 PM
support@spacetimestudios.com

I usually give a date, time, and location also to help them narrow down the search.

Redbridge
02-15-2011, 09:09 PM
Thanks 10char

Fyrce
02-16-2011, 03:18 AM
The address is also in all those lines when you join a game, about not giving out your password, etc.

Physiologic
02-16-2011, 03:28 AM
What's the difference between e-mailing support and just reporting them in-game (I do the latter)?

Inching
02-16-2011, 03:28 AM
screen print is all that is needed.

Fyrce
02-16-2011, 03:42 AM
Sometimes the player is gone, but you still have a log so you know their name or you have a screenshot.

Corpser
02-16-2011, 04:00 AM
You can even if they quickly leave for instance in this case If u didn't press report and u didn't have the chance u should have typed in chat box /report Xavlab
And he would have been reported.

Redbridge
02-16-2011, 05:14 AM
I'm not sure of the difference between reporting in game or emailing. Imhave asked Spacetime and will add here if I find out.

Distinct difference in two instances last night. The one above, I PM'd them in game to say they really should watch their language, consider others or they may end up getting reported by someone and even banned. This didn't stop them.

Totally different instance, someone begging I hinted they should be careful and explained why, and how it was frowned upon. They apologised, I showed them a few levels and they got the gold they needed by doing what they should have done in the first place. Playing the game. They left thankful. The PL love was spread accordingly. LOL

Riccits
02-16-2011, 06:05 AM
i dont think sts will look into every IG-report... there are guys wich report ppl for fun... when sts wants to look every single case, they woudnt come out from such work..
iam sure they query for ppl wich are reported often and research only them