PDA

View Full Version : Are twinks eligible for leaderboard vanity prizes?

Energizeric
12-21-2014, 05:05 AM
Just was wondering if twinks are eligible for leaderboard prizes or not. One time they were, and I remember one time it was only level 35 and higher.

kinzmet
12-21-2014, 05:15 AM
Yes, I think so. The devs removed the idea of having planar essence for syrillax gems so that even twinks can join the event.
3 of my friends are on the leader board and they are level 13 to 15 twinks :D

siddhant
12-21-2014, 08:42 AM
yes they are eligible:p

Kakashis
12-21-2014, 03:39 PM
Yup they are! However I can tell you end gamers can kill the bosses faster than twinks! At the moment, it's just a matter of who can open their wallet bigger to run as its not that competitive right now. Mages if you have around 40k you're lb. Same with other classes. Only a few are gunning for #1

Aside from the mage vanity which is ultra cute and desirable, and probably 20m+, good luck at selling the rogue and warrior vanities at 10m and above.

ClumsyCactus
12-21-2014, 03:50 PM
Yup they are! However I can tell you end gamers can kill the bosses faster than twinks! At the moment, it's just a matter of who can open their wallet bigger to run as its not that competitive right now. Mages if you have around 40k you're lb. Same with other classes. Only a few are gunning for #1

Aside from the mage vanity which is ultra cute and desirable, and probably 20m+, good luck at selling the rogue and warrior vanities at 10m and above.
IF i had cash i would TOTALLY pay for the warrior head and the rogue body, but the mage is kinda meh to me...

Energizeric
12-21-2014, 03:58 PM
Yup they are! However I can tell you end gamers can kill the bosses faster than twinks!

That depends on what kind of gear your twink has. My level 10 sorcerer can kill syrillax faster than an entire level 41 pro party of 4 can. It takes me about a minute. Each hit takes off about 5% of his health. At end game when he hits me with his freeze breath, it takes 80% of my health. For my level 10 twink, it takes about 15% of my health. But my level 10 twink has 130 damage and 1700 health. So not typical for most level 10s. But it could make it easier for me since I can solo all the bosses easy and don't need to wait around for others in a party.

I'm nowhere near the leaderboard at this point, but considering making a run for it.

Wutzgood
12-21-2014, 04:35 PM
That depends on what kind of gear your twink has. My level 10 sorcerer can kill syrillax faster than an entire level 41 pro party of 4 can. It takes me about a minute. Each hit takes off about 5% of his health. At end game when he hits me with his freeze breath, it takes 80% of my health. For my level 10 twink, it takes about 15% of my health. But my level 10 twink has 130 damage and 1700 health. So not typical for most level 10s. But it could make it easier for me since I can solo all the bosses easy and don't need to wait around for others in a party.

I'm nowhere near the leaderboard at this point, but considering making a run for it.

I have to agree with this. There isn't a boss in any event yet that can even come close to killing my 10 rogue except paras one shot spikes. Plus she kills bosses solo faster than any high level party can.

I would have thought twinks wouldn't have been allowed for lb since it's so quick and easy at low levels if you have good gear. Lb should be for 40-41 IMO.

Dvsk
12-21-2014, 05:19 PM
I have to agree with this. There isn't a boss in any event yet that can even come close to killing my 10 rogue except paras one shot spikes. Plus she kills bosses solo faster than any high level party can.

I would have thought twinks wouldn't have been allowed for lb since it's so quick and easy at low levels if you have good gear. Lb should be for 40-41 IMO.

Exactly, yes it's very good of sts to allow the not needed planar essence to craft eye gem, and that opens to all level. However it should be only lvl 40+ who are allowed on the lb considering it takes much more effort to beat as well as much more time. Anyone under level 40 should be completely removed from the lb.

Energizeric
12-21-2014, 07:27 PM
That is why I asked. I would be really really annoyed if I spend the money to make a run at the leaderboard only to find out I don't qualify because of my level.

Hail
12-22-2014, 02:16 AM
Lol everyone should have a fair chance at running for the leaderboard. If you seriously think its so much faster at twink level why not do the smart thing and run the event from a lower level character.

SacredKnight
12-22-2014, 02:39 AM
I swear, the mage vanity makes the make literally look like a Pokemon. STS when can we have a little Smurf Pet?

ClumsyCactus
12-22-2014, 03:36 AM
I swear, the mage vanity makes the make literally look like a Pokemon. STS when can we have a little Smurf Pet?

Maybe this Guy? He looks like the mage helm...
Bergmite, introduced in gen 6 of pokemon.

Axesam
12-22-2014, 03:45 AM

Bcoz Visual speaks LOUDER

Energizeric
12-22-2014, 05:54 AM
I think we need a developer to confirm the answer for this...

Madxnoob
12-22-2014, 06:19 AM
I think everything is balanced fine, and we dont need to change up LB anymore. Bosses are always easier solo, same with 41. If anything lvl 10 boss seems harder than 5 and 15. Also im pretty sure endgamer's are having no problem smashing these bosses.

Madnex
12-22-2014, 06:25 AM
They've mentioned they don't want twinks topping the LB's. Someone should clarify before angry twinks leave the event empty handed and spam the forum.

lethaljade
12-22-2014, 06:35 AM
Wtf? Twiinks aren't allowed so why do our names show up onnthe leader board? also why is this only mentioned now, ive put in so much time soloing on my mage twink to get on leader board, I hope this isn't true, and I wouldn't advice running a twink ener its not easy this time around, better to do on level 41, where u can get a constant team.

Madxnoob
12-22-2014, 06:37 AM

Just to be clear it doesnt say 35+.

Haligali
12-22-2014, 06:55 AM

This is from the goblin event, same was on halloween when twinks received vanities also. Its just simple a mistake, they forgot to edit, look the orb is mentioned as bane item too.

I dont have any problem with twinks, lvl41 got a major buff since last event.

Arrowz
12-22-2014, 08:56 AM

Twinks are still eligible for the event rewards. If they werent then why would they be on the lb? They werent on the lb for elondria event and they got no rewards. They were on lb for halloween and got rewards. A dev or mod i forgot who already confirmed that what u showed in this picture was a mistake

Kakashis
12-22-2014, 10:15 AM
just run in energizeric! I'm sure you'll get the prize and it's worthy! As for the rogue's, my 10M is ready for the SET LOL

Remiem
12-22-2014, 01:17 PM
Twinks are eligible, yes. The 35+ messages was a bug, and leftover from Ursoth. Sorry for the confusion!

epicrrr
12-23-2014, 02:06 AM
Twinks are eligible, yes. The 35+ messages was a bug, and leftover from Ursoth. Sorry for the confusion!

Thats nice, or I will feel sorry for blackmamat he looks dedicated in winning the vanity prize and hes 13!