PDA

View Full Version : Rubbish in Lockeds

Europhex
12-21-2014, 12:55 PM
In Lockeds are much rubbish !
Please remove this Conquistador Items !
Before we got good Items like Captain Axe, Devourer Bows ..
Now we only get this Expedition and Conquistador Items ?
I opened 450 Lockeds and there was only 1 Mythic, 30% of 2000 Gold and 69% rubbish !
Really ? :mad:

siddhant
12-21-2014, 12:57 PM
haha sad for u bro tries to control laughter

Europhex
12-21-2014, 01:03 PM

Jihyo
12-21-2014, 01:22 PM
should of used plat elsewhere...

cami
12-21-2014, 01:26 PM
lol you have bad lucky, when i opened 450 lockeds I received 4x Helmet mythic, 1 glacian egg, Maul of olleraus and 100 plat

cami
12-21-2014, 01:28 PM
lol europhex do you like make innecesary threads true?

Ssneakykills
12-21-2014, 07:24 PM
Let's just say you were warned that this would happen

Vorg
12-21-2014, 07:37 PM
It`s not worth opening crates anymore

mlb2005
12-21-2014, 08:34 PM
If you look through the threads on this topic you can see that opening locks ends up badly for almost everyone.

It's possible you could strike it rich but you probably have a better chance of going to Pamplona and being gored by a seriously upset bull.

Xeusx
12-21-2014, 09:23 PM
If you look through the threads on this topic you can see that opening locks ends up badly for almost everyone.

It's possible you could strike it rich but you probably have a better chance of going to Pamplona and being gored by a seriously upset bull.
You see anyone who complain like this is not ready to win or lose much.

In Lockeds are much rubbish !
Please remove this Conquistador Items !
Now we only get this Expedition and Conquistador Items ?
I opened 450 Lockeds and there was only 1 Mythic, 30% of 2000 Gold and 69% rubbish !
Really ? :mad:
Every season, items from locked was changed. That's why.

Anyway, it's just a luck.

Raselph
12-21-2014, 09:45 PM
You see anyone who complain like this is not ready to win or lose much.

Every season, items from locked was changed. That's why.

Anyway, it's just a luck.

During events and new expansions items from the loot tables are changed for the lockeds.

Lockeds aren't the only way of getting you rich though. Find another source of getting rich. :p lockeds are just a way of gambling, many ppl take like 500++ lockeds to die for one MYTHIC LOL. it took me at least 412 lockeds to get my very first mythic. Trust me lockeds will give you so much love that you'll be so happy to become a non plat user.

demonrazor
12-22-2014, 01:28 AM
Do you even know that your not paying to win, ur paying to gamble, there's more of losing than winning through lockeds!

Energizeric
12-22-2014, 01:49 AM

Those were junk too. Captain Axe and Devourer Bows sold for 500 gold back when they were new. They have only become valuable after quite a lot of time and because twink PvP has become more popular.

Arrowz
12-22-2014, 02:08 AM
Those were junk too. Captain Axe and Devourer Bows sold for 500 gold back when they were new. They have only become valuable after quite a lot of time and because twink PvP has become more popular.

But the difference is those items are actually good and conquistador sucks

Hail
12-22-2014, 02:12 AM
Ya if they wanna have items in locked at least let these items be useful.

BaronB
12-22-2014, 04:51 AM

Basicly what's said here.

An also ever considered opening locked on lower lvl toons? give you a example i open locked on lvl 6+ so the "junk" items at that lvl are very much useful and relevant and actually sell fora little bit, wont make you rich but can recoup some of that gold spent and try again later =)

Titanfall
12-23-2014, 04:43 PM
He wasn't ready....

regizakirs.rs
12-23-2014, 06:53 PM
No offense Zeus but you have everything and he has every right to be upset after opening 450 locks and only getting 1 mythic item..... now he should have shown some restraint but to say that he isn't ready to lose everything is kinda small honestly no offense :)

Overweightank
12-23-2014, 10:16 PM
No offense Zeus but you have everything and he has every right to be upset after opening 450 locks and only getting 1 mythic item..... now he should have shown some restraint but to say that he isn't ready to lose everything is kinda small honestly no offense :)

Zeus doesnt have everything, not 1 person in this game has everything, Zeus knows what he's talking about. :)) ( ps. the "no offense" doesnt work -_- )

regizakirs.rs
12-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Zeus doesnt have everything, not 1 person in this game has everything, Zeus knows what he's talking about. :)) ( ps. the "no offense" doesnt work -_- )
No offense does work for the simple fact it's not meant to inflame anyone. And I don't know if he has everything or not. And I never said that he doesn't know what he is talking about. This just seems like a case of coat riding and trying to get brownie points with Zeus lol. Zeus can response on his own if he chooses too he's a very articulate person. And I'm sure that if I offended zeus he would speak up :)

Zeus
12-23-2014, 10:23 PM
I find it mildly humorous there's an argument over me when I haven't commented on this thread, excluding this comment.

Haifer
12-23-2014, 10:34 PM
I find it mildly humorous there's an argument over me when I haven't commented on this thread, excluding this comment.
So do I. Lol. For once, we agree. Haha!

NotYoCookiez
12-23-2014, 10:48 PM

i was trying to find where you left a comment lol

SacredKnight
12-23-2014, 10:53 PM

Actually, Captain Axes back in the day sold for over 60k easily. Which might I add was quite good considering the best items then didn't cost millions or even a million unless you wanted Mythic Helm, Hooks or HJ.

Also on another note, consider every locked open a donation to STS and getting good loot a little bonus ;)

Haifer
12-23-2014, 10:55 PM
Actually, Captain Axes back in the day sold for over 60k easily. Which might I add was quite good considering the best items then didn't cost millions or even a million unless you wanted Mythic Helm, Hooks or HJ.

Also on another note, consider ever locked open a donation to STS and getting good loot a little bonus ;)
Exactly why I'm never pissed when I get nothing from a locked. I'm just hoping STS uses the money I've spent to make the game better.

Raselph
12-23-2014, 11:23 PM

The only reason he has everything like ARCANES and mythics is that he farms and opens lockeds, he's just lucky. It's all about luck they say for lockeds. But who knows, all your doing is gambling.

Energizeric
12-24-2014, 02:42 AM
But the difference is those items are actually good and conquistador sucks

Expedition rifles drop from the current chests, and those are the highest damage legendary rifle for sorcerers at any level. And since levels under 30 have no mythic rifle, then it is the best pvp weapon for sorcerers at any level lower than 30.

You're angry not because the items you got have bad stats. You are angry because you cannot sell them for a lot of gold. What I was trying to explain to you was that if you looted a Captain Axe in season 3, it was worth 500 gold and nobody wanted them and a million of them were for sale in the auction. It only became valuable about a year after it was discontinued.

In any game like this, there is player turnover, and most players do not sell their items before they quit. I can tell you there are thousands of storm swords, captain axes and devourer bows out there. But most are sitting in the inventory of players who are no longer active.

A good example of this is Forerunner sets. In season 1 you could buy a forerunner set from the plat store for around 50 plat. Tons of players bought them, and they were as common to see around town as any other armor/helm in the game. Then when season 1 ended and the cap level was raised to 21, suddenly everyone tried to sell their forerunner sets in the auction, and I remember prices dropped all the way down to less than 2k per helm/armor as there were hundreds listed for sale at the same time and everyone kept undercutting each other. Now 2 years later these sets are worth 500k+. What happened to all those sets that were for sale? I'd bet 95% of them are sitting in inventories of inactive players, most who have not played in over a year. So now they have become somewhat rare. Same with the old founders sets.

So hold onto your twink level expedition rifles, because if the next couple of expansions brings a sorcerer gun in crates that is not as good, and the game continued to have the same typical turnover rate of players, those expedition guns will become valuable down the road just like the captain axe and devourer bows are now.

vawaid
12-24-2014, 09:15 AM
all good twink items you are seeing now was junks in that season. DWS, players start to liqudate it bcoz the price is so low. now lv 10 DWS can be 25m. lol.

im new player here, but i have read much in forum, and guild chat.

and someone told me "opening locked crates means ready to lose"

Azageeber
12-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Well...On the Locked Event I opened 7 lockeds...Energies&a little gold&Ethyl's Egg :P

Buckledown
12-25-2014, 11:53 AM
unlucky bro. keep spirit :angel: