PDA

View Full Version : it's really not fair to penalize new players this much

Robert Morgan
12-21-2014, 04:15 PM
I basically want to quit because I think the Pvp system is so unfair with 3 pc rings. There is no reason that a player should have a huge advantage over another player in pvp simply because he's been playing alor longer. The rings make way to big of a difference and it shy's new players like myself away from truly enjoying 50% of the game. I'm sure if you were to change this older players would be upset but it's only because they know they have such an unfair advantage as it is right now.

signed disgruntled player

AppleNoob
12-21-2014, 04:19 PM
I basically want to quit because I think the Pvp system is so unfair with 3 pc rings. There is no reason that a player should have a huge advantage over another player in pvp simply because he's been playing alor longer. The rings make way to big of a difference and it shy's new players like myself away from truly enjoying 50% of the game. I'm sure if you were to change this older players would be upset but it's only because they know they have such an unfair advantage as it is right now.

signed disgruntled player

The 77 cap was supposed to make this gap smaller however STG didn't account for players that joined after the 77 cap was implemented.

To be honest, it wold be better if STG just put in a quest that gave the 2pc ring after doing a long and grueling task.

Somemager
12-21-2014, 05:43 PM
I thought 300k xp was alot but if you relax and just grind farming the xp comes gradually. So far after 5 months of 77 cap being released ive capped my mage and gotten my bird and bear to 150k xp i was amazed because all i did was log on do bless if i got combo i grinded 25-50k at least unless i was busy with school which i was for quite awhile. A task for a ring seems okay i guess but 40-60 hours of grinding isnt much in the long run.

iRandom
12-21-2014, 06:09 PM
its fair to penalize new players. but not THAT much...
instead make a 4pc ring for capped players