PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Kill Count Title continuation.

Ellyidol
02-16-2011, 05:11 AM
I'm not sure where the kill count ends, last I remember was the 10k mark which gave me another title, not sure though.

My suggestion is continuing this title. We used to have cool titles like "Killer", "Berserker", stuff like that. But I was thinking of a more rank based title system.

Take for example birds, they're like the sharpshooters of the game. Use titles such as Sniper I-X (1-10), next would go Sharpshooter I-X, until (like the current level 56 hardcore level), you have a hardcore title.

Bears are like soldiers so they could have soldier-like titles.

Mages like scholars, so scholar-like titles.

These titles could also be added to our avatar page before our name. :)

Riccits
02-16-2011, 06:07 AM
yeah a posted title would be cool! i never did matter the titel wich i saw only 2 seconds and forgot immediatly after lol

Ricey
02-16-2011, 06:21 AM
Fixing the titles somewhere on our avatar pages would be cool.. are the titles currently the same for all classes?

icantgetkills
02-16-2011, 06:41 AM
Like in wow they have blade master and stuff for killing the LK would be cool if we had titles when someone views your character ^_^

Ellyidol
02-16-2011, 06:54 AM
yeah a posted title would be cool! i never did matter the titel wich i saw only 2 seconds and forgot immediatly after lol

Exactly. I don't remember the titles anymore! Lol

Fixing the titles somewhere on our avatar pages would be cool.. are the titles currently the same for all classes?

I'm not sure if they're all alike, I don't think so though. I think they all have different titles at each mark.