PDA

View Full Version : anyone try soloing VL post bale sewers?

RedRyder
02-16-2011, 09:22 AM
i tried this when i turnded level 52 (still am. i HATE leveling -_-), wearing the OL rift helm, purp gem armor, orange gem shield and purple axe (gave me the most possible armor [151] before yesterdays patch [with a purple gem helm i now get 157 armor] update). i potted of course (tank and damage) and it took a WHILE. i needed the extra armor to survive so i lacked in damage, which sucked since i had to kill all the mobs along the way.

before getting bored and annoyed, i managed to clear to P'lothz (however its spelt lol) he was extremely annoying with his super random freeze proc (which btw makes perfect sense with a dex based alien -_-) he took about 15 minutes or so, most likely 20. i then had to clear to mynas (even more annoying with the snipers and such) and it took like 20-25 mins to kill mynas.

i was going to try gurgox next and then keeper but i just got extremely bored and annoyed lol.

any 55's or higher leveled/better equiped players than myself feel like testing this out

Turkster
02-16-2011, 10:22 AM
This was done by a full dex bird already pre 1.7

See this post. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16665-Just-proving-a-point-Victory-Lap-solo&highlight=solo+victory)