PDA

View Full Version : Do you think para gems should be banned from pvp?

Appeltjes
12-22-2014, 05:35 AM
Just wondering kinda bored atm, a simple yes or no is enough.

obee
12-22-2014, 05:37 AM
Twinks would be so mad since that's literally the only thing they do...

Magegrimm
12-22-2014, 05:37 AM
I can't even imagine the number of people who would be angry, in the other hand, many people would be happy so...I think some ppl say "yes'' and some say "no"

Zynzyn
12-22-2014, 06:57 AM
Ideally, with para gems..... super grand gems, tarlok gems and enchanted eyes should be also banned and apart from that arcane, mythic and legendary pets, heck..all pets should be banned from pvp. That would be ideal for balancing pvp. However, that will never happen because these are the items that people spend their cash on, to max themselves out, and these are the items that make the sts business lucrative and the very reason why the game is still alive and you are playing. What is your reason for proposing a ban on them? They were available to be acquired by all. If someone has 10/10 para, lets not cry sour grapes, we all had equal opportunity to do that as well.

Madxnoob
12-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Are para gems really that Op? I keep 4 in stash, not used because im still killing everyone the same , even the para user. Lowering their bonus% for damage is fine with me :-)

Excuses
12-22-2014, 07:17 AM
As a twink player, honestly I feel like para gem ruined twink. Elon shard and syr eye are optional, but para is too much.
Too much limited items new players NEVER can achieve.
Not just twink pvp. Time run in lv15 too.
It was bad idea to release para gem like this.

Arrowz
12-22-2014, 08:50 AM
As a twink player, honestly I feel like para gem ruined twink. Elon shard and syr eye are optional, but para is too much.
Too much limited items new players NEVER can achieve.
Not just twink pvp. Time run in lv15 too.
It was bad idea to release para gem like this.

Doesnt ruin timed runs at all. One of my in game friends has a 15 with 0 para gems and he got it on lb for hauntlet pure

Vls
12-22-2014, 09:36 AM
No.

Para gems are cool, and was not hard to get it. I'm an average player (non-plat), I don't play with non-stop, and I got 2 gems.

So, if you play in the real sense of the word - the reward will be yours, and PVP will be still balanced. Btw, Para gems were a chance to new players, so it isn't "an item that new players will never get".

Axesam
12-22-2014, 09:54 AM
Never say never, we dont know what will happen next. Tarlok gem is back, i believe para coming back too next year.

Excuses
12-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Doesnt ruin timed runs at all. One of my in game friends has a 15 with 0 para gems and he got it on lb for hauntlet pure

Don't think it's real time.
Runners will run just before season end.

Excuses
12-22-2014, 02:38 PM
No.

Para gems are cool, and was not hard to get it. I'm an average player (non-plat), I don't play with non-stop, and I got 2 gems.

So, if you play in the real sense of the word - the reward will be yours, and PVP will be still balanced. Btw, Para gems were a chance to new players, so it isn't "an item that new players will never get".

I'm talking about new people who started game after the event. It's cool when you have it, but also will be frustrating if you can't get anymore. (don't get me wrong. I have plenty. I'm talking about my perspective on this gem.)

Never say never, we dont know what will happen next. Tarlok gem is back, i believe para coming back too next year.

Same. It might be back, it's still a limited item for an year which encourage scams.
It's not as many as tarlok gems.

I'm just against on too much exclusive event item that might cause imbalance. Especially for twinks.
I liked that everyone could afford good gears in twinks. Now things has been changed.

--
I'm not saying it should be banned. People farmed it they deserve to enjoy it. I'm saying the concept of para wasn't good. Don't get me wrong.

Spell
12-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Para gems should have been treadable like the new enchanted eye gems.then even new players would have a chance to get them(even if they were priced at 2-3m a pop)

Excuses
12-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Para gems should have been treadable like the new enchanted eye gems.then even new players would have a chance to get them(even if they were priced at 2-3m a pop)

Agree. At least it should be.

Appeltjes
12-22-2014, 03:54 PM

I was lucky enough that my guildie was willing to gem my ss with one for 2m

Onepiedead
12-22-2014, 04:41 PM
Too late to change it now. I know a twink that have spent 15m+ on paragems, and i'm sure a lot others have done the same, it would ruin them.