PDA

View Full Version : Extra class suggestion

Jdefting
02-16-2011, 01:04 PM
I say add a class that is like a assassin
Animal jaguar
The jaguar would have least defense, armor and health over all the other classes
But have the best dodge in the game and would use daggers and duel wield weapons.
Also it's weapons would have fast attack rate.
There will need to be an extra stat for this class the stat would give dodge (alot of it) and some damage (but not a lot) the stat should also give hit and crit percent
Some skills should make attack rate faster and increase crit and dodge chance.
Should have a lot of special attacks.

I didn't add more cause the pocket legends crew need to make this class not me
So devs consider and thx for reading guys

Ps (I know the daggers r for the birds but I thnk if they make this class take daggers away from dex people and give it to this new class)

StompArtist
02-16-2011, 01:06 PM
Not going to happen. The next class in line is the Squirrel.

Jdefting
02-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Lol a squirrel
Man that's gonna be funny

Royce
02-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Once again, can someone please tell me why every new class suggestion sounds exactly like the current avian class to me? (well okay not the dodge but birds used to have that and really should be getting it back).

StompArtist
02-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Once again, can someone please tell me why every new class suggestion sounds exactly like the current avian class to me? (well okay not the dodge but birds used to have that and really should be getting it back).

Squirrels would have no real long range skills. Backstab/steal/evade is what I had in mind. Perhaps "hide in shadows" (no attacking while active) to setup enemies for a fight? Anyway, does it really matter what they can do? It's Squirrels!!!

Royce
02-16-2011, 02:55 PM
Squirrels would have no real long range skills. Backstab/steal/evade is what I had in mind. Perhaps "hide in shadows" (no attacking while active) to setup enemies for a fight? Anyway, does it really matter what they can do? It's Squirrels!!!

How about a rabid squirrel berserker? It could have low armor but big damage with a rabies proc :D

Major
02-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Squirrel...lol awesome, id rather see like a monkey monk/ninja!

superss
02-16-2011, 03:05 PM
it might be cool but think of all of the items and developing they would have to do. ill let the devs decide

Moogerfooger
02-16-2011, 03:05 PM
How about a rabid squirrel berserker? It could have low armor but big damage with a rabies proc :D

I am so stealing that. Does the rabies proc cause the dreaded 'Foaming at Mouth' for 100 damage???

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__iTEK-6yqbA/TMuDpuIEKmI/AAAAAAAAARc/h0W440eiX9M/s1600/rabid-squirrel1%5B1%5D.jpg

Major
02-16-2011, 03:08 PM
haha awesome lol

StompArtist
02-16-2011, 04:44 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nfkUveGxxk4/Sk7jtxaSiiI/AAAAAAAAASo/yzvuESBbaMY/s400/squirrel2.jpg

That is with the HATE set.

Major
02-16-2011, 04:47 PM
I dont think i can sleep anymore.....thx!

Jdefting
02-17-2011, 11:12 AM
These *** anions only have short range abilities duh

Royce
02-17-2011, 11:19 AM
These *** anions only have short range abilities duh

So they're exactly like the archer except missing one of it's abilities? Look all I'm saying is tons of people have suggested some rogue/ninja/thief type class that would be Dex based (well okay so you want a "new" stat that increases hit, Crit, damage, etc, but that's kind of ridiculous since basically it would be the same as Dex), with quick melee weapons, Crit and hit buffs, etc. The thing is this class already exists and is the archer. The only reason that you don't see more wielding daggers is that they are terrible in this game.

Kujen
02-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Id like to see a summoner class personally. One class that can summon a pet or an elemental spirit.

Major
02-17-2011, 11:23 AM
Ya i agree a summoner/necromancer type would be awesome...prob cause more lag issues tho.

Phoenixking
02-21-2011, 11:57 AM
How about a human, using mech suits and throwing rabid squirrels to destroy the evil critters