PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for 4-5 year vanity shield (doesnt have to be shield)

HeyitsTubs
12-22-2014, 08:38 AM
Any ideas on looks? will it be more than +1 armour?

Feel free to post images for a visual!

LEVEL ONE
12-22-2014, 09:09 AM
will it be more than +1 armour?

You said that as if the 6 month, 2 year and 3 year shields give armor. Which they do not. And they should not.

I am all for a purple hooch hat though.

CrimsonTider
12-22-2014, 09:36 AM
Didn't we just have a thread similar to this the other day?

Brave Sir Robin
12-22-2014, 10:29 AM
Well I have an idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahl7qG8f-Pc

HeyitsTubs
12-22-2014, 10:56 AM
You said that as if the 6 month, 2 year and 3 year shields give armor. Which they do not. And they should not.

I am all for a purple hooch hat though.

Why do you feel so strongly about a purple hooch hat?

Wouldn't it look very similar to the already made 10k worth brown hooch hat???

Ssneakykills
12-22-2014, 03:01 PM

But the amount of people who will have will be very small so = making it look good

Seoratrek
12-22-2014, 04:39 PM
I've moved this thread to suggestions and feedback. This is a preemptive reminder to keep the discussion friendly and civil.

LEVEL ONE
12-22-2014, 05:48 PM

Yes, yes it would. But therein lies the beauty of it. It is subtle. You would not be constantly nagged on by the new-ish players with questions like "Where did you get that?" or "I'll buy that for 500 gold". While the more experienced players would instantly recognize a veteran's face subtly smiling under the half-shadow of the purple hooch hat. You would not feel bad equipping it, because you wouldn't be screaming for attention and nobody would really be jealous of you for having it. But deep down everyone would be jealous of you for having the hat. And you would know that they know that you know their deepest feelings. Your friends would act normal, but those who are jealous would be slowly psychologically destroyed from inside out. And so, you would recognize your true friends.

Purple is the color of royalty, and therefore you. would. be... The Moonshine King!

Now tell me, do you still not want a purple hooch hat?

AppleNoob
12-22-2014, 06:10 PM
Yes, yes it would. But therein lies the beauty of it. It is subtle. You would not be constantly nagged on by the new-ish players with questions like "Where did you get that?" or "I'll buy that for 500 gold". While the more experienced players would instantly recognize a veteran's face subtly smiling under the half-shadow of the purple hooch hat. You would not feel bad equipping it, because you wouldn't be screaming for attention and nobody would really be jealous of you for having it. But deep down everyone would be jealous of you for having the hat. And you would know that they know that you know their deepest feelings. Your friends would act normal, but those who are jealous would be slowly psychologically destroyed from inside out. And so, you would recognize your true friends.

Purple is the color of royalty, and therefore you. would. be... The Moonshine King!

Nope.

Sheugokin
12-22-2014, 06:12 PM

DIAMOND shield! OMG, I would die for dat! :)

Mess
12-22-2014, 08:59 PM

No.

LEVEL ONE
12-23-2014, 09:28 AM

Nope.

No.

Awesome. Seems like more and more people want the purple hooch hat to happen.

iRandom
12-23-2014, 12:23 PM
Awesome. Seems like more and more people want the purple hooch hat to NOT happen.
YUP

CrimsonTider
12-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Awesome. Seems like more and more people want the purple hooch hat to happen.

Well played.

Befs
12-24-2014, 09:41 AM
DIAMOND shield! OMG, I would die for dat! :)

The sheild of gratitude is basically a diamond sheild and I don't want them to bring it back since it is so rare now.

iRandom
12-24-2014, 01:39 PM
More sparkles. Every color
Rainbow Sparkles
to Match with Rainbow Holo
With Rainbow Rack
to Fit with my Rainbow Robe

CAK Vader
12-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Purple hoOCH YUSH!

iRandom
12-25-2014, 01:48 AM
Purple hoOCH YUSH!
no just no.
Im ok with hooches ONLY if their is a rainbow variation

KingFu
12-25-2014, 02:03 AM
no just no.
Im ok with hooches ONLY if their is a rainbow variation

I'm convinced you're SwimmingStar.

iRandom
12-25-2014, 04:32 AM
I'm convinced you're SwimmingStar.
im not. but if sumone is able to pm on my main saying, " You have been served (donuts.)"

Then they will receive whatever i am wearing atm (better make it count)

Bottom
01-06-2015, 12:24 AM

L..