PDA

View Full Version : Crafting Recpie Help!!

Philg
02-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Ok, so I have a lvl 55 Custom Gem Recurve bow recipe, and I'm have trouble trying to create one of the bows... I've been to the blacksmith in BS, and in forest haven trying to craft the recipe. Is there something that I'm missing here? It wont show up under the crafting page, I have no idea how to make one. If someone could fill me in on how to craft this recipe please...
Thanks - Phil ( Lookatmycrabs )

Physiologic
02-16-2011, 03:40 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18741-How-to-Craft-Lv-55-Gear

Did you follow this? Try to figure out exactly what you're missing. Make sure you know that if you craft the bow, you lose 6 damage and gain 6 H/s.

Philg
02-16-2011, 03:48 PM
Yes, I have looked over your crafting page even before I posted the thread. I don't see where it says how to craft a recipe. Not a pink that you already have. the only thing I saw on there was this ; 4. Lv55 PINK RECIPE dropped directly from the Balefort Sewer bosses. These recipes are tradeable through the Consignment Shoppe:, that's the only thing I saw refering to recipes.

Physiologic
02-16-2011, 03:55 PM
You don't craft a recipe, you get it from minibosses as a drop. If you have a recipe, don't worry about it anymore, just get the rest of the ingredients.

Philg
02-16-2011, 03:59 PM
Ok, Thx for the help. I'll probly sell it since i don't want to lose dps =P