PDA

View Full Version : STS,please, take a look at newest mythic weapons

Firezmz
12-22-2014, 02:33 PM
To be clear, I am an end gamer. I ONLY have 1 frost gun (STS,please, you can check my acct Firezmz). Not a mercher or hoarder. STS said that the new mythic weapons SLIGHTLY better than the Elon weapons. However, when they came out, they disappointed MOST of Arcane Legends players. They are just like an ordinary,normal weapons which a higher stat. I really would like Devs to take a look and do something with the latest weapons, Please. Lots of people spend lots of energies, gold, and plats to open Ursume locks to loot them. And now ,for example, they are under 5m in CS. STS, can you see how bad they are??? I Really Hope STS do the fix to bring these weapons uppppp to the level they are.
Thank you very much and Merry Xmas and Happy New Year All.

Best regards,

Firezmz

Hadec
12-22-2014, 02:59 PM
they are really bad...i used this gun 2 days...really not worth it.
i will stick to kersh for the moment

Spell
12-22-2014, 03:09 PM
Can we use new mythic weps to craft old arcanes into new lvl 41 arcanes? xP new mythic weps are like gold bars now haha.

Seriously tho if u have an elon wep u are better off using it compared to new "frosty" mythics.

Firezmz
12-22-2014, 03:15 PM
@ Spell, that sound like a good idea. Not comparing frosty weap to Elon weap. Frosty weaps are wayyyy off.

drgrimmy
12-22-2014, 03:25 PM
Please, no. I am tired of the cycle of buffing, outrage, bebuffing, more outrage with the resultant economic turmoil. I think it is perfectly fine to have two versions of the mythic weapons, one that is more offensive (new mythic) and one that is a little more defensive (old mythic). Go figure that people have decided that they like the more defensive weapons better. Also most old mythic weapons are paragemmed, which is probably partially helping them to keep their value. If you like the elondrian gun better, sell your frost one and go buy one.

Enterradora
12-22-2014, 03:30 PM
About this ---> "they are under 5m in CS"

I buy ALL mythics frost touched guns for 5m if u can find someone.

Firezmz
12-22-2014, 03:38 PM
I dont need to buy elon gun and frosty gun, or kershal. I got all 1 for each. Because STS said it SLIGHTLY BETTER than old mythic. But I dont see it better. Plus, Not everyone has all. They may hardly save and just got 1 frosty. I thought frosty need a little fair for them. That is all. I can switch frosty, elon, or kershal whatever I want.

famousfame
12-22-2014, 04:20 PM
Can we use new mythic weps to craft old arcanes into new lvl 41 arcanes? xP new mythic weps are like gold bars now haha.

Seriously tho if u have an elon wep u are better off using it compared to new "frosty" mythics.
Awesome idea love it but no way sts do :(

"Winter is Coming" :O

Froxanthar
12-22-2014, 04:49 PM
Take a quick look.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1965213

Firezmz
12-22-2014, 05:08 PM
Take a quick look.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1965213

Yes, Something like that. That is what I talked about. I did not realize there was a post about the Frosty Weap. If I know, I dont have to create a new one like this. Thx

Kakashis
12-22-2014, 05:37 PM
Well I just bought a Frost bow and posted up my Elon bow in CS. this bow really doesn't proc at all. It does look pretty though -_-" no proc no healing lol kind of wished I never started the jump to new item train and everything could reverse without me losing out like this

Burstnuke
12-22-2014, 05:53 PM
Yea i wish the frost gun was a bit more offensive, like the other procs on frost bow and bulwark. All it does is slow and freeze

Seoratrek
12-22-2014, 05:59 PM
I've moved this to suggestions and feedback. I'll forward this to the devs as well! :)

Firezmz
12-22-2014, 06:52 PM
I've moved this to suggestions and feedback. I'll forward this to the devs as well! :)

Thank you Seoratrek :). Hope.......

Madnex
12-23-2014, 03:06 AM
I'll have to agree with drgrimmy here; no need to upset the economy once again with buffs/nerfs. The reason the new weapons are not as expensive is that almost everyone who could afford the Elondrian version already has one and has it gemmed. Plus the event period is larger and everyone opens locks now on plat sale. Clean elon guns went down to 9-10m too at their lowest.

Kakashis
12-23-2014, 09:35 AM

Thanks! Not asking for a buff or nerf, just to make the bow at least do what it says with the proc! I saw at least 10-20 bushes of Elon bow before even one on the Frost bow.

Firezmz
12-23-2014, 09:58 AM
I'll have to agree with drgrimmy here; no need to upset the economy once again with buffs/nerfs. The reason the new weapons are not as expensive is that almost everyone who could afford the Elondrian version already has one and has it gemmed. Plus the event period is larger and everyone opens locks now on plat sale. Clean elon guns went down to 9-10m too at their lowest.

That was just an example how ppl don't like the new weapon. My point is NOT about which one is more expensive or not. At least the new weapon should do a proc more often AND freeze multiple on enemies, or boss.
I tested the gun, it BARELY proc. Don't know about bow or bulwark

supersyan
12-23-2014, 10:11 AM
Bulwark doesn't grant kills when proc

Madnex
12-23-2014, 11:23 AM
That was just an example how ppl don't like the new weapon. My point is NOT about which one is more expensive or not. At least the new weapon should do a proc more often AND freeze multiple on enemies, or boss.
I tested the gun, it BARELY proc. Don't know about bow or bulwark
The entire argument is focused on your disappointment from the frost touch gun. Exaggerations like below 5m (when the weapon hasn't sold for less than 8m anywhere) didn't help either.

The proc rate is not reduced, the same was said for the bow which I tested personally and it procs at the same rate - plus the frozen twister is pretty much as unnoticeable/useless as the elon bush. The same thing goes for the bulwark, no noteable differences from the new, more offensive version due to the fairly low proc rate (it hasn't changed either though).

Instead of the HP return the new environmental effect for bow now pushes. Instead of the root chance and armor the new gun goes for a more offensive proc which builds up the slow until the enemy freezes at the fifth consecutive shot or so. The problem is that people thought the new weapons would be clearly upgrades to the elon ones, without trade-offs.

Madnex
12-23-2014, 11:26 AM
Bulwark doesn't grant kills when proc
The icy spikes are considered an environmental effect (eg. new planar club's twister, new planar rod's turret, SnS' damage pools, etc.). Those do not count as player kills.

Raselph
12-23-2014, 11:56 AM

Perfect elondorian gun is 10m now!!!! Unbelievable!

Firezmz
12-23-2014, 12:10 PM
The entire argument is focused on your disappointment from the frost touch gun. Exaggerations like below 5m (when the weapon hasn't sold for less than 8m anywhere) didn't help either.

The proc rate is not reduced, the same was said for the bow which I tested personally and it procs at the same rate - plus the frozen twister is pretty much as unnoticeable/useless as the elon bush. The same thing goes for the bulwark, no noteable differences from the new, more offensive version due to the fairly low proc rate (it hasn't changed either though).

Instead of the HP return the new environmental effect for bow now pushes. Instead of the root chance and armor the new gun goes for a more offensive proc which builds up the slow until the enemy freezes at the fifth consecutive shot or so. The problem is that people thought the new weapons would be clearly upgrades to the elon ones, without trade-offs.

Once again, I am not Talking about the gold here. I talked about the proc NOT happen so often and not freeze multiple targets, and not freeze boss, I think. I ,myself, bought the clean gun at 7m. One of my friend got 6.3m. and other some got 5m. I dont know why they sell cheap cuz lack of gold or something. or they are just new to AL. Anyways, that is not my point. Just to clear to you. I got kershal, elon gun, frosty gun, I can switch them whenever I feel. and Thank you for your feedback and time to quick reply.

Yumisa
12-23-2014, 09:51 PM
As i said on Throxanthar's thread regarding the same issues about the new mythic weapons, i feel like re-stating this example will show just how useful the procs are.

The Frost bow proc is the most contradictive proc i have ever seen/Heard of:
1) it pushes the mobs away from the ice pool it creates
2) it damages the mobs that are on the ice pool
+ The rate of the proc is pretty rare..( 3 procs on mobs per planar 2 tombs run... -_- ) And the damage(around the same damage as 2 basic bow attacks????) of the proc is non existent because of the statement i made above.
This ''Frost touched'' bow definitely needs to be RE-touched. I apologize as i have no knowledge of the other frost-touched mythic weapons,you can tell me more about them too :)