PDA

View Full Version : Battle Report!

Junside
02-16-2011, 04:08 PM
How about a grade sheet at the end of a battle showing damage dealt, damage taken and display everyone else's too?

Major
02-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Ya it would be cool to see how many kills each playa has at the end of a map as well......then you can see who is bein lazy lol!

Echelong
02-16-2011, 04:12 PM
Its about the same idea as a damage meter. This is used on most MMOs on PCs. I don't know if the phones have the power to process all that while playing. Its a very nice idea.

Royce
02-16-2011, 05:00 PM
This has been suggested a couple of times. I like the idea. I just hope that it is fair to tanks and mages (okay mages can do a lot of damage too), but to be fair it should include at least damage dealt, damage taken, damage healed, and maybe something else for the tanks (since they have high armor and dodge, they don't necessarily "take" as much damage as the other classes, they sort of absorb or avoid much of it).

Physiologic
02-16-2011, 05:39 PM
Would be awesome if that was implemented - if a point system is involved (different for each class), then maybe people can get "grades" based on performance and get a little bonus xp as a reward.

More incentive for players to actually participate in battle rather than just leeching away in the back.

giayuan
02-16-2011, 06:57 PM
More incentive for players to actually participate in battle rather than just leeching away in the back.

Ehhh not really.. leechers wouldnt care less.. all they would get is maybe a little flame or a boot, theyll just find a new game ;D