PDA

View Full Version : Alien Oasis: part II 3rd lvl bug

Ogden
02-16-2011, 04:19 PM
I bought the alien oasis triology a few days ago and I started playing it. But when I reach the third level of the alien oasis part II it's going all wrong, at least when I reach the boss. ALWAYS, not one or two times, but ALWAYS (tried like 7 times, then got bored and pissed) the game crashes when I reach the boss. It's so frustrating. I can't join the fourth because I need to kill the boss first.
I forgot the name of the boss (sorry) but there are two lesser jinn's (or something) around him and some mummy things. When I kill the mummies everything is fine, when I kill the boss before the jinn's, it is fine (at least it didn't crash when I killed him) but those lesser jinn's are the problem. When they reach half their hp, (or something like that) the game freezes (like what happens when it lags) and then the game is closed. I almost threw my ipod out of the window. (luckily, I could control myself)

And it's not my internet connection because I was sitting next to my wifi spot and it still crashed two times.

Can anyone help me?

Ingame name: Ogden (elf)

Echelong
02-16-2011, 04:21 PM
send the bug to support@spacetimestudios.com
Also send your device model and firmware.

Strange bug I feel your pain. Just to be clear crash means your device closed the application right?

Ogden
02-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Yes THE app was closed and still is when trying again >.<

Echelong
02-16-2011, 04:37 PM
You can try reinstalling the app first.

Ogden
02-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Reinstalled app, i will try again later. Thx for commenting!

Royce
02-16-2011, 05:30 PM
This sounds like an issue that used to exist on AO2 maps 4, 5 and Plasma Pyramid. People would just get crazy lag toward the end of the map, and then crash, often right at the boss. They fixed that problem, but I'm wondering if AO2 map 3 always had the same problem and was never fixed since it was always the least farmed map in that campaign (it used to be the main powerleveling map, but people always quit before the boss).

Ogden
02-17-2011, 10:45 AM
Reinstall worked :) It happened twice with the other levels, but I can live with that. Thx for the info!

Echelong
02-17-2011, 11:11 AM
Reinstall worked :) It happened twice with the other levels, but I can live with that. Thx for the info!

I am glad that work happy grinding.

Fyrce
02-18-2011, 04:41 PM
I used to have the crash problem with the other maps. It was extremely frustrating so I'm glad also that your problem is (mostly) fixed.

Ogden
02-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Every once in a while it occurs again. If my app isn't closed, others are disconnected(like 1 out of 7-10) leaving me doomed while facing a boss, so I think it still is an issue. What's actually causing this?

Dorno
02-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Oddly I've been having crash issues lately, although not exactly the same, but, I've been running the above mentioned maps exclusively.
Reinstall helps, but, eventually problem resurfaces again. No issues at all until recently. I thought it was maybe the patch, but, the issues started right when I began to regularly run AO2. I just hit lvl 45 before most recent crash. So I should be moving on to AO3 very soon. Hopefully that will alleviate the issue. Thanks!
-Dorno/Dorna
Bird/Enchantress
P.S. I'm a dude! Yes, Dorna too, lol!