PDA

View Full Version : Balefort Castle - Quest 29??

bruntz1220
02-16-2011, 05:05 PM
Can someone please tell me where to find the last quest in Balefort Castle. Been through multiple times and can't find it. I have even completed all of them in Fathom Crypt, Lost Expedition, and Croc Swamp. Just can't find the last one in Balefort.... please help

Royce
02-16-2011, 05:11 PM
It's impossible to tell you which one have left since they can be done in different orders, but the one most people miss is the mage or scholar quest. You have to read an inscription on a runestone in the back of shalerockstone valley (accessed through the wyldwood), then talk to the royal magician in Fort Blackstone.

Major
02-16-2011, 05:11 PM
What i found is i had to go on with a few other quests, then it will come up eventually.....usually if its last one you just have to talk to someone in the next town.

bruntz1220
02-16-2011, 05:38 PM
Good point Royce, who knows what one I missed. It could have been the first one for all I know. I will check in the Valley again but I think I got that one. Major I did complete the next 3 but I did not ask anybody in the game. Thanks for the help. I will continue on my "quest". :p

Major
02-16-2011, 06:03 PM
If it helps, im pretty sure there is 2 quests for shalerockstone valley....or whatever its called lol

Tengotengo
02-16-2011, 06:20 PM
there's two with the rock area, one that you get going in, one you get from the back of the level, clicking on the runestone. There's the cowardly bird, the ranger captain, and Lauryn's horrible horrible quests. There there's the jailer, the jailee, and the enchantress quests. That covers it I think, right?

bruntz1220
02-17-2011, 10:42 AM
So many in there its hard to remember which ones I did already. Thanks for the help.