PDA

View Full Version : Leader Board: Bad use of time/plat... or the best?

NotYoCookiez
12-22-2014, 07:13 PM
So to get on leader board you need a lot of time and energy. So you will need to spend plat or gold to get those energy. Doing all that for just one special vanity is worth it? Factoring in that the amount of event coins/drops from boss(idk if there is any special drops from bosses) they get allows them to get items and bring in more revenue from those extra stuff so it looks really good. But one could say that it isn't worth it and waste of plat when you look at the big picture.

Of course it depends on the player and how much gold/plat they spent but is it really a bad use of the time/effort/plat/gold or one of the best?

Still trying to understand the hang of this game!

Alhuntrazeck
12-22-2014, 09:03 PM
Almost everything people do in this game is for fame and uniqueness. People run for the leaderboard for that distinction of being one of the top players of the game. The vanity reward shows that you're one of that elite - or rich enough to buy the vanity. That's mainly why the LB exists; also, the main reason why the 10m vanities are bought from Sir Spendsalot by the richest players. Of course the profit you can potentially get by selling those vanities is high; so its all about weighing the advantages against the disadvantages. Most people make a profit by spending both time and money to get them. But is it worth it? That depends on the player.

Candylicks
12-22-2014, 11:19 PM
It's expensive and a time commitment. I did it once and would never do again, but am glad to have had the experience. (:

Kakashis
12-23-2014, 12:25 AM
Nope, not for a vanity especially one that looks like those blue avatars! And it comes at a time where no one has gold Hehe. Don't think it'll be worth that much to pay off the event costs

epicrrr
12-23-2014, 02:05 AM
It's expensive and a time commitment. I did it once and would never do again, but am glad to have had the experience. (:

True, its the experience that counts I guess... and yea this is overused but YOLO :banana: