PDA

View Full Version : Level 5 Loot Rarity

Baked-Potato
02-16-2011, 06:21 PM
So I was farming for L5 Recipes with my L5 toon and I looted this:

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/Baked-Potatoe/CAP201102161755.jpg

Now, the only loot I normally get is Greys and Whites, maybe an Orange here and there but then the Green dropped. It got me thinking, since there's L10 Purples and Pinks, could there be any L5 Purples or Pinks?? I know its probably a longshot but I'm still going to farm and see what I get. I'll keep everyone posted.

Zeus
02-16-2011, 06:23 PM
Omg! If banned doesn't have that! He will throw a fit! I think he has a completed dagger set, but still I'm not too sure about that. It does have some pretty beastly stats though.

giayuan
02-16-2011, 06:26 PM
LMAO 3-4 dmg is beastly? well.. i guess.. for a lvl5 dagger ;)

Royce
02-16-2011, 06:59 PM
Lmao 3-4 damage. There are no level 5 pinks (besides the new crafted ones) because there are no pinks in forest haven (except recipes maybe and level 29 pinks that drop in the last minidungeon. Level 10 is just the lowest level version of the Dark Forest pinks (since it's a level 10-15 campaign).

FluffNStuff
02-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Lmao 3-4 damage. There are no level 5 pinks (besides the new crafted ones) because there are no pinks in forest haven (except recipes maybe and level 29 pinks that drop in the last minidungeon. Level 10 is just the lowest level version of the Dark Forest pinks (since it's a level 10-15 campaign).

I have seen a pink drop off a chest in forest haven. This was back when questing first started, it was in FH1. Don't know what it was, because I did not think to much about it at the time because I had not been in FH for a while and did not know the drop rate there was staggeringly low.

As to the OP, where did you farm that from? Meathead in FH4?

Cabero
02-16-2011, 07:59 PM
Someone I was doing some lvl 5 farming with said he had a lvl 5 green talon drop. Now after seeing this and what he told me I'm hooked I want to see if it's possible to get a purple. I'll be farming like crazy. And I swear it seems like you get a lot more drops in general when you have more than one person farming. I can solo farm at lvl 5 and get like 10 drops in a hour. When I was farming with 2-4 people I had like 60+ drops.

noobmigo
02-16-2011, 08:00 PM
a...CHEST?!

Royce
02-16-2011, 08:02 PM
I have seen a pink drop off a chest in forest haven. This was back when questing first started, it was in FH1. Don't know what it was, because I did not think to much about it at the time because I had not been in FH for a while and did not know the drop rate there was staggeringly low.

I have long suspected that some of the odd level 30 pinks like spike axe of legend, jewel thiefs heavy crossbow, flameskull fireflinger of mastery, etc. can drop on any map FH through Fathom, but could never fond enough evidence. Still, they aren't level 5 ;)

Edit: and level 5 greens are nothing new. You can get level one greens if you have a level one farming team, but FH gear maxes at green, no purps or pinks.

Baked-Potato
02-16-2011, 08:10 PM

As to the OP, where did you farm that from? Meathead in FH4?

I farmed it solo in FH4.

Someone I was doing some lvl 5 farming with said he had a lvl 5 green talon drop. Now after seeing this and what he told me I'm hooked I want to see if it's possible to get a purple. I'll be farming like crazy. And I swear it seems like you get a lot more drops in general when you have more than one person farming. I can solo farm at lvl 5 and get like 10 drops in a hour. When I was farming with 2-4 people I had like 60+ drops.

I'm the guy that told you I had the L5 Green Talon drop d:

Cabero
02-16-2011, 08:21 PM
I farmed it solo in FH4.

I'm the guy that told you I had the L5 Green Talon drop d:

Ah ok /wave post the screen of the talon! I want to see it. Where you Tough or Aich?

Baked-Potato
02-16-2011, 08:23 PM
Ah ok /wave post the screen of the talon! I want to see it. Where you Tough or Aich?

Aich. And the pic is in the first post.

Royce
02-16-2011, 08:24 PM
Where you Tough or Aich?

Try looking at the screenshot in the first post :P

Cabero
02-16-2011, 08:40 PM
That's a dagger not a talon... Daggers are melee and talons are ranged.

Baked-Potato
02-16-2011, 08:44 PM
That's a dagger not a talon... Daggers are melee and talons are ranged.

My bad. Wasn't paying close attention and not a Bird player. Sorry for the mistake.