PDA

View Full Version : Good team needed

gray
02-16-2011, 07:28 PM
I am getting tired of playing with people that basically button mash. There's no cooperation, teamwork, or even effort in some cases. It frustrates me, it is not a hard game to play. But something that frustrates me even more, is when someone doesn't know their class. There's (sadly) only 12 skills per class, it doesn't take rocket science folks, common sense is all that's needed to play efficiently. I'm not saying I'm an expert, I certainly do need work myself (mostly with my mage).

So, to the point...

I'm looking for a TEAM to train, farm, share, and grow with.

Requirements are:
- level 50 + please (so i know you're experienced)
- Cooperation, understanding, and efficiency
- Players that know their classes, and timing
- Friendliness, is a big part, I don't want princess to get their
panties in a bunch over something someone said
(which means no trash talking)
- Dedication. It's not a huge deal, considering I myself get tied up with
life, and am not able to get on sometimes. Stuff happens.
- Sacrifice, I'll explain below
- Most importantly, FUN

This will be a farming team, for now, and what I'm looking for exactly is a friendly, dedicated group that knows what they're doing. You need to know to do certain skills, and actions at certain times, which will create efficiency. Were going to get rich in pl gold doing this by the way ;D.

The sacrifice part of things, I'll get into this slowly.
A good team consists of players that understand what they're doing. A good contributing factor to survivability and effectiveness in this game sadly, is equipment.
So, the you need to be able to sacrifice a good drop for the benefit of the party, unless of course its something that would greatly benefit you. You as well, would get the benefits from this, if say, a mage in the party gets a pink dex helm that's better than the one they have equipped, and you're playing a dex character, you would be getting that helm! This would happen until the party if fully equipped with all the pretties that they need. THAT'S when the dough will start rolling in.

A side note on the sacrifice part of things: SHARING
In case someone needs health pots (for some unholy reason), we need to learn to share the gold we already have, to help support the group. I'm not talkin buying armor for the team, just pots.

Once the dough starts rolling in, we will need to learn basic math, as to divide the gold into 5 equal parts. Of course the gold would come from the pinks we get and sell, anything else, everyone keeps to themselves.

Please, keep in mind, this isn't an audition for something awesome and cool, we're not some select special group that stands out from anyone. It's going to simply be a fun experience, and a close group of people, that will learn, share and have fun together. :D

So, let's get down to the other details, I will most likely play the tank role.
SO, the needs are:
- 2 Dexterity Birds (The main stat should be dex, as long as you have dex gear on,
it's acceptable.)
- 2 Intelligence Mages
(Same thing here, main stat and gear must be intel gear, I don't care if you have
a wand or staff, whatever you're comfortable with is fine.)

From the people that want in, I will need:
- A screenshot of your skills page
Example: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=181274291914400&set=a.181274165247746.32763.100000954907577

- A screenshot of your stats page
Example: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=181274285247734&set=a.181274165247746.32763.100000954907577

Once you let me know you want in, the next time I'm on (if I'm not already on), then I will either contact you on here, or in game. Therefore leave your IGN as well.

Also, something else to keep in mind, one day this group will be accomplishing a LOT more than what is just posted up here. :x

That should about cover it for now.
I'll address any other concerns I have after I discover any more of them.

My time zone is EMT!
And i am usually playing anywhere in between 12 pm and 1 am

PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THE LIST SO FAR:
Razerfingers - mage
Anyrra - mage
Attackelf - mage
Gluttony - archer
Owlkoholik - Archer
Raquelia - Mage
Xenile - Tank

Possible Future list peeps:
Vallist - Mage
Beardedbear? - Tank
Epura -mage

Please keep in mind that this list is for contenders.
I will choose at my discretion, depending on the qualities and experience each player has.

Please, only one toon per person, for consistency and diversity. :)

Now, i will also need some backups, cause I'm sure were not all going to be on at the same time
THIS IS WHY WE NEED DAMN GUILDS!! >:o

Don't worry, I'll update the sig eventually :0 vVv

DawnInfinity
02-16-2011, 07:32 PM
My main DawnInfinity is a pally, so I guess I don't necessarily apply. If you ever need someone to play with / run through a few levels though, feel free to give me a holler.

Anyrra
02-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Im willing to join if you want. I dont have screenshots right now, but im a level 51 int mage.

Baked-Potato
02-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Your screenshot examples aren't showing. I suggest uploading the photos to Photobucket or Tinypic (or some other picture hosting website), and using the url for the [IMG] codes.

Anyway, I'm a Tank as well so I probably won't be needed since your playing Tank. Anyway if you just need a good player to run with, send a friend invite.

gray
02-16-2011, 07:51 PM
Thanks everyone, I'll certainly keep you all in mind :)
Anyrra, I'll send you an add, and we'll give it a go!

gray
02-16-2011, 08:02 PM
One other spot may be taken by Razerfingers, I'm not 100% sure quite yet, I'll get more details from him later

gray
02-16-2011, 08:07 PM
And actually Potato, I know for certain there will be times that I'm running my other toons.
So when that time comes, would you like me to let you know?

Physiologic
02-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Add me to hop on the Train of Death (TM).

gray
02-16-2011, 08:40 PM
Archer I take it?

Anyrra
02-16-2011, 08:41 PM
What is your general schedule like, and what timezone are you in? Just so I can plan ahead a little.

Baked-Potato
02-16-2011, 08:43 PM
And actually Potato, I know for certain there will be times that I'm running my other toons.
So when that time comes, would you like me to let you know?

Yep. Works for me.

gray
02-16-2011, 09:00 PM
What is your general schedule like, and what timezone are you in? Just so I can plan ahead a little.

Well, I believe I am in EMT time zone [eastern mountain time I believe]
And it usually depends when I get on, even though I have been playing a bit more lately.
I'll usually get on and see if any of my friends are playing around 12 in the afternoon, and I usually end up going to bed around 12 or 1 in the morning.
So anywhere in that time frame most of the time.

WhoIsThis
02-16-2011, 09:11 PM
It really depends on the time zone. I am Eastern Standard time and am pure int. I generally play in the evenings (eastern) as I work during the day and on weekends during the day.

What types of maps do you prefer? I can get a skills page later, but here is my stats page:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_qxqUJiD0__c/TVnmFXkgOyI/AAAAAAAAAG0/VWqHZ_i6iEU/With%20Shard.png

I should mention that this is my second character (my first is a level 50 bird) and my main.

@Gray:
You may want to post your location so that people can figure out what time zone you are in without guessing.

Anyrra
02-16-2011, 09:22 PM
Well, I believe I am in EMT time zone [eastern mountain time I believe]
And it usually depends when I get on, even though I have been playing a bit more lately.
I'll usually get on and see if any of my friends are playing around 12 in the afternoon, and I usually end up going to bed around 12 or 1 in the morning.
So anywhere in that time frame most of the time.
Ok, that works for me. Im usually on from 3 PM to around 9 PM, in EST time, but sometimes im busier than others and it just depends.

Gluttony
02-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Sounds like a bit of fun, I'm down (level 55 dex bird). Only need to confirm the times and perhaps days. Weekends I work, so I'm on pretty constant while there 1900-0700 PST Sat, Sun, Mon. Are they're going to be tryouts/cuts or is it first come first serve?

I'll PM pics if you want to check my setup.

Turkster
02-16-2011, 10:11 PM
count me in

gray
02-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Sounds like a bit of fun, I'm down (level 55 dex bird). Only need to confirm the times and perhaps days. Weekends I work, so I'm on pretty constant while there 1900-0700 PST Sat, Sun, Mon. Are they're going to be tryouts/cuts or is it first come first serve?

I'll PM pics if you want to check my setup.

There will be tryouts, but it is first come first serve.I know I'm gonna have to work with razer a little bit lol jkjk
But those who do the best, I will probably have set as backup, so we can tune up the ones that need some work.
Besides, I'm sure the ones that do great already have a good selection of people they like to play with, so they won't be bummed if they cant join or anything
But I believe I'm going to set the max amount of people to be in on this at 10, it may raise or lower in the future depending on how the group does.

Side note: Just to let you know, that avian scream you have no points in can produce a good combo with blast shot.
Just a suggestion, you're not required to do anything about it if you don't want to.

gray
02-16-2011, 10:35 PM
It really depends on the time zone. I am Eastern Standard time and am pure int. I generally play in the evenings (eastern) as I work during the day and on weekends during the day.

What types of maps do you prefer? I can get a skills page later, but here is my stats page:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_qxqUJiD0__c/TVnmFXkgOyI/AAAAAAAAAG0/VWqHZ_i6iEU/With%20Shard.png

I should mention that this is my second character (my first is a level 50 bird) and my main.

@Gray:
You may want to post your location so that people can figure out what time zone you are in without guessing.

Well your stats look just fine
I generally like to play ctk in order to power level ONLY, otherwise i hate that map.
But once we get started, we're probably going to be doing most of our runs in the sewers, as to get exp, loot and quests and such.
I would also like to do crafting quests once everyone gets their awesome armor and such, so we can upgrade them further.
One thing I should have pointed out is, I'd like there to only be 1 toon per person, that way I actually have a selection of people to chooses between considering not all of us are going to on at the same time.

Vallist
02-16-2011, 10:39 PM
You're post is very well explained, and i would love to be in your group
I am a lvl 11 thought i might add that since you never explain levels
If you let me in that would be very nice
I am a very loyal person, i never quit anything i join unless the protagonist quits (you)
Never been in a group in PL before so i hope you will accept me

Level: 11 atm
Class: Magician

Pic of my stat:
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/Vallist/ad4d1ed3.jpg

Pic of my Skill:
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/Vallist/e4308dad.jpg

gray
02-16-2011, 10:56 PM
You're post is very well explained, and i would love to be in your group
I am a lvl 11 thought i might add that since you never explain levels
If you let me in that would be very nice
I am a very loyal person, i never quit anything i join unless the protagonist quits (you)
Never been in a group in PL before so i hope you will accept me

Level: 11 atm
Class: Magician

Pic of my stat:

Pic of my Skill:

Please don't take offense, But I need higher level players (50+ preferred)
I apologize for not specifying on that.

You possess very good qualities that should be in a group like this though, So I think you should get started on leveling, at least level 45 would be accepted in your case.
But, right now, the only thing that you could do to help any is healing and rezzing in the dungeons that were going to be playing in (which hopefully we wont need rezzing anyway).

So in other words, this is a temporary no.
But please don't be defeated by this, make it a goal and show us some determination and we'll see you in here in the future. :)

Vallist
02-16-2011, 11:01 PM
sasdokay :o

gray
02-16-2011, 11:10 PM
sasdokay :o

I'm liking that 1 death there by the way, seems like it's not your first toon hehe

Militaryman
02-16-2011, 11:16 PM
I could be a back up tank!

Vallist
02-16-2011, 11:17 PM
whats a toon gray?

Zerious
02-16-2011, 11:21 PM
whats a toon gray?

"Toon" is a general term used by players when addressing a character without using a class or build as a description.

So "Toon" is like saying "person"

gray
02-16-2011, 11:22 PM
I could be a back up tank!

Yes you could, but that's not going to happen until I get my bear maxed out with everything. That's when I'll switch to my mage or archer.
That's when I'll be setting up the tank for all of us. So just let me see your info and I'll put you down.

gray
02-16-2011, 11:24 PM
"Toon" is a general term used by players when addressing a character without using a class or build as a description.

So "Toon" is like saying "person"

@Vallist: Just curious, what was the "sasd" in front of "okay" mean in your post? o.o

gray
02-16-2011, 11:26 PM
^ lol
I'll put you down xD

Zerious
02-16-2011, 11:27 PM
@Vallist: Just curious, what was the "sasd" in front of "okay" mean in your post? o.o

I'm not seeing it... maybe just a system hiccup on your link...

Vallist
02-16-2011, 11:28 PM
lol you actually see it ^^
well i put some random hidden words in all my messages lol
also because it saids it needs to be 10 letters long >.<

LIKE RIGHT HERE

Edit: still dont get the definition of toon can u explain in a more clearer way? < noob

gray
02-16-2011, 11:29 PM
I'm not seeing it... maybe just a system hiccup on your link...

o.o
How the Freud?

Militaryman
02-16-2011, 11:31 PM
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m603/Hitsugaya104/1a333244.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m603/Hitsugaya104/061d7e82.jpg

Don't laugh at my CTF and PvP stats...

gray
02-16-2011, 11:32 PM

LIKE RIGHT HERE

Edit: still dont get the definition of toon can u explain in a more clearer way? < noob

^ Iseewutyoudidthar
Oh lol, okay

It's just another word for "character"

Zerious
02-16-2011, 11:33 PM

[COLOR="White"]LIKE RIGHT HERE[COLOR]

i see what you did there...

ok: person is to real life, as toon is to PL. That's as good as I'll get it without hurting myself...

gray got it

Vallist
02-16-2011, 11:34 PM
Oh you meant its not my first character when u say its not my first toon?

Zerious
02-16-2011, 11:36 PM

precisely ghostly letters

gray
02-16-2011, 11:37 PM
Don't laugh at my CTF and PvP stats...

Skills look perfect!
You'll be added to the list now
And no worries about the pvp stats lol
Bears are like no good in pvp from what I've seen

gray
02-16-2011, 11:38 PM

I meant it seems like it's not your first character. :3

Zerious
02-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Skills look perfect!
You'll be added to the list now
And no worries about the pvp stats lol
Bears are like no good in pvp from what I've seen

pvp my lvl 20 bear :D or my level 25 bear :DDD

getting carried with these ghostly letters XD

gray
02-16-2011, 11:43 PM
^ I Know what you mean, I keep thinking "hur hur, I wonder if they notice?" lol
Looks like we're down to Just 1 mage and 1 archer spot available.

Militaryman
02-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Sweet I'm on the list!

Lol you guys stop already

gray
02-17-2011, 12:12 AM
Yes you are :D

gray
02-17-2011, 12:19 AM
MUST REVIVE THREAD o_o

Militaryman
02-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Please people help this guy out

Or else I'll have cassric destroy you all

Vallist
02-17-2011, 01:00 AM
LOL yeah i had a lvl 16 mage when i play this like 3 monthes ago
I had to work to get money and buy an itouch
and RIGHT THEN itouch 4gen comes out im like
OMG! FREAKEN APPLE

gray
02-17-2011, 01:41 AM
LOL yeah i had a lvl 16 mage when i play this like 3 monthes ago
I had to work to get money and buy an itouch
and RIGHT THEN itouch 4gen comes out im like
OMG! FREAKEN APPLE

That's a terrible story haha

Otukura
02-17-2011, 01:47 AM
That's a terrible story haha

you play ca? you'll know what I'm talking about if you do.. by nexon...

know someone there with Zodiark in their name... forum name like bahumet or something...

gray
02-17-2011, 01:58 AM
you play ca? you'll know what I'm talking about if you do.. by nexon...

know someone there with Zodiark in their name... forum name like bahumet or something...

We're both FF12 fans ;D

Otukura
02-17-2011, 02:16 AM
We're both FF12 fans ;D

Hated that game once it got past 10... lol... no offense, ofc

rocket
02-17-2011, 02:58 AM
I am a pure int mage- level 55 and i am interested in joining. Not sure how to take a screen shot on my droid though...

gray
02-17-2011, 11:28 AM
Oh, don't worry, I completely understand. When 10 2 started, after that, it was all about damn fan-service. I just really enjoyed 12 because it was really open and the battle engine was completely different. A lot of people didn't like that, but I enjoyed it. :#

elementalize
02-17-2011, 11:30 AM
I am a duel spec dex int mage and i am interested in joining. I dont know how to post screenshots...too....
Currently i am using main int.(All items are int).
Im lvl 51

gray
02-17-2011, 11:30 AM
I am a pure int mage- level 55 and i am interested in joining. Not sure how to take a screen shot on my droid though...

Google it hah
I shall definitely consider it, there is a open mage and archer slot still available.
how often do you play, and what time zone?

elementalize
02-17-2011, 11:33 AM
My time zone is GMT. I play from around 11pm-3am here? i play in the afternoons too, but thats not really counted. (cos they are short hours). I am online now.

gray
02-17-2011, 11:41 AM
I am a duel spec dex int mage and i am interested in joining. I dont know how to post screenshots...too....
Currently i am using main int.(All items are int).

Well, I suppose there's no need to be super strict about the stats, as long as you're intel
I have no idea, what time zone that is though, I believe its Europe?
One concern is there is already someone trying to take the last mage spot, so you two may have to duke it out for it haha
FIGHT TO THE DEATH >:D

elementalize
02-17-2011, 11:44 AM
Sorry gray i messed up in the front posts.
Name: Watermaster
Lvl :51
Character: Dex int duel spec mage
Current: Using int items
Time Zone: GMT
Playing time: 4 hours at night (which i think is day there).

But im lvl 51 and hes 55? How do we pvp? lol

gray
02-17-2011, 12:38 PM
Sorry gray i messed up in the front posts.
Name: Watermaster
Lvl :51
Character: Dex int duel spec mage
Current: Using int items
Time Zone: GMT
Playing time: 4 hours at night (which i think is day there).

But im lvl 51 and hes 55? How do we pvp? lol

I didn't mean pvp lol
I'm going to put everyone into try-outs basically
Whoever does the best or worst doesn't necessarily mean who is going into the group
I will choose depending on the classes, the importance of the classes, and who needs work or not.

gray
02-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Just a quick, note:
I've added slight changes to the original post
To help better understand, read over it please
(it's basically right around the list area that I made changes to)

gray
02-17-2011, 12:44 PM
We MIGHT still need one more archer, so if anyone's interested, let me know
Don't get your hopes up though, like I said, MIGHT

BeardedBear
02-17-2011, 01:07 PM
My play times are too erratic to commit to anything, but you can always add me. I'm solid for Farming and PVP and have been around since the start. IGN: flyingduck (lvl 51 str bird, tank and dps)

ghostface
02-17-2011, 01:29 PM
I'm down for this. I actually was considering a making thread almost exactly like this in the past. In FFXI we called these "set" parties. A set group of people. IGNs are in sig. Bird is currently 55. I already have good gear on all of my characters (well I don't have any new pinks yet) so I would be in it pretty much for experience for my characters and gold drops splits.

gray
02-17-2011, 03:35 PM
I'm down for this. I actually was considering a making thread almost exactly like this in the past. In FFXI we called these "set" parties. A set group of people. IGNs are in sig. Bird is currently 55. I already have good gear on all of my characters (well I don't have any new pinks yet) so I would be in it pretty much for experience for my characters and gold drops splits.

Awesome, looks like we have our last entry
I'll need to send an invite to everyone and discuss a set time for all of us to meet up, introduce ourselves, and get to know each other a little better.

gray
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
So, Here's the deal.
After we meet up and what-not, I'll probably get everyone split up properly, that way we can get a couple groups to do a couple of runs, that way i can see how everyone fares. I'll most likely be doing the runs in the Balefort Sewers, just to see how we do in some of the tougher situations.

So, we need a set date, and time.
I would like to do it soon.
So, what's good for everyone?

I am at this point, sending everyone friend requests, notify me if you do not receive one.

elementalize
02-18-2011, 12:24 AM
Gray I did not receive an invite :(

razerfingers
02-18-2011, 12:36 AM
im at the top hahaha

Vallist
02-18-2011, 01:03 AM
Hey grey thanks for keeping me in mind
:o

EpuYue
02-18-2011, 01:44 AM
Looks like I came in a little late lol.. but well if you need more people I'm interested in joining too. I probably don't play as much as most people but I like well coordinated and organized groups. :)

ghostface
02-18-2011, 07:16 AM
Haven't received an flist invite yet. Just a heads up.

gray
02-18-2011, 12:52 PM
Gray I did not receive an invite :(

UGH!
I am sincerely sorry for those of you I have forgotten.
I have been very busy lately, with the forum and my home life.
I haven't been completely aware of what's been going on.
Elementalize, I have to be firm on the first-come-first-serve policy, Rocket did post a request before you did, and I have been notified of this.
As of this point, I don't mean to sound rude in any way by this, but if he says he does still want in, then I'm sorry, but it will be him and not you.
HOWEVER, it is possible that he may change his mind, but don't get your hopes up.
And just saying, I honestly just forgot to send you an invite, its not like I already knew about this before today.
Please don't take this personally, again, I'm sorry! :/

gray
02-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Haven't received an flist invite yet. Just a heads up.

I'll send you an invite again. The friend request system may be glitching or something, so we may have to meet up and do it.

gray
02-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Hey grey thanks for keeping me in mind
:o

No prob!
Just keep up with us!

gray
02-18-2011, 02:50 PM
UGH!
I am sincerely sorry for those of you I have forgotten.
I have been very busy lately, with the forum and my home life.
I haven't been completely aware of what's been going on.
Elementalize, I have to be firm on the first-come-first-serve policy, Rocket did post a request before you did, and I have been notified of this.
As of this point, I don't mean to sound rude in any way by this, but if he says he does still want in, then I'm sorry, but it will be him and not you.
HOWEVER, it is possible that he may change his mind, but don't get your hopes up.
And just saying, I honestly just forgot to send you an invite, its not like I already knew about this before today.
Please don't take this personally, again, I'm sorry! :/

Okay, sorry Elementize, but Rocket does want the position.
Again, please take no offense, but I do understand if you're upset by this.
There will be room in the future for plenty more people...WHEN GUILDS COME OUT HINTHINTHINT STS!!!
asdkfSDFHkshdf

gray
02-18-2011, 11:11 PM
Okay, I kinda need you guys to post when you're available.
I've posted this already and haven't gotten responses form anyone.

razerfingers
02-19-2011, 12:50 AM
im avalible hmmm u already no the times im on? lol

gray
02-19-2011, 01:36 AM
Finally a damn reply! lol

razerfingers
02-19-2011, 01:06 PM
hahahahaahahahaha

rocket
02-19-2011, 05:45 PM
I am generally available in the evenings, past 7 pm EST.

razerfingers
02-19-2011, 05:49 PM
i got introuble last nite so ill be on tomorrow lol

gray
02-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Thank you rocket.

gray
02-21-2011, 01:27 PM
SKYPE!!
I just thought of something interesting, I'm not sure why it took me this long, but, SKYPE!
Skype would allow us to communicate perfectly, so there would be no communication errors or typing deaths, everything would be smooth, Pl may be laggy, but I think we could mess with some settings and see if it would work well or not. I'm probably going to be testing this out later with my brother, but if anyone else wants to help out, then please feel free
Even though it says I'm offline on Skype, my laptop is almost always on throughout the day, so just message me or whatever.
And yes, I'll be running skype on my laptop instead of my iPod of course, but initially, I will be testing it out with PL, to see if the two will cooperate well together.
Hopefully, STS and all of us can think of ways to get them to be more compatible with each other, that would be great!!

gray
02-21-2011, 04:54 PM
Okay, my patience has run out.
If I haven't received any sort of response from you, and you do not respond by this coming Saturday, I'm sorry, but you're out.
If you can't show the slightest bit of dedication just to check a thread every other day, than there's no place for you here.

ghostface
02-22-2011, 09:38 AM
I still haven't received an invite. The invite thing is wishy-washy anyway. Sometimes I have to meet someone in person to receive an invite and sometimes you can just type my name in the add field and I'll get it. Anyway I'm normally on between 630am-330pm CST Monday-Friday. Evenings and weekends I'm not on very frequently (wife and kiddos).

gray
02-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Awesome, thank you Ghostface, I'll look into the invites as soon as I get on, even though I've sent you an invite already
I'll whisper you to see if you're on, and if so, we'll work it out from there

Edit: apparently I was reading your name wrong -.-
I'm a ditz

WhoIsThis
02-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Is there anything happening with this in the future?

gray
03-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Yes, I just haven't gotten around to editing it yet, I will as soon as I can
As for now I've been rather busy
I think for now, I'll edit the list according to the people that actually responded

dubvballer
03-04-2011, 11:46 AM
I'd be interested in joining a good team. I play a lot with gluttony and owlchoholik. Let me know where you want me to send the two screen shots. I'm full int mage and in pretty good gear. I was one of the top like twenty to hit 56, not that means anything about my skill. Looking forward to seeing you in game. Later

gray
03-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Well, Sorry to say, but I can't really use any more mages right now, but I see that you have a bird.
If you were to get that up to level 50 I would definitely welcome you to the group.