View Full Version : I hate Throbbing Headaches

Junside
02-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Went to sleep at like 4am last night. Woke up at 7. Had it until 6pm. x_x

But I took a nap and woke up, it was still there but I felt kinda more focused on PL. O_o

Ever had one of those headaches when you don't even wanna move your head and if you bend down or look up you get dizzy and it just ruins your day.

Random Question: What does a migraine feel like?

DawnInfinity
02-16-2011, 07:38 PM
You might just have one from lack of sleep. You could also be dehydrated.

Kingofhurtz
02-16-2011, 07:39 PM
You might just have one from lack of sleep. You could also be dehydrated.

Or the diagnosis could be staring at an android for over 3 hours every day ;)

Junside
02-16-2011, 07:40 PM
Or the diagnosis could be staring at an android for over 3 hours every day ;)

True... hit 54 about 2 hours ago. Bearing with my headache and just grinding lol

DawnInfinity
02-16-2011, 07:43 PM
True... hit 54 about 2 hours ago. Bearing with my headache and just grinding lol

I would maybe.. go outside. Vampire. :p

Junside
02-16-2011, 07:45 PM

I went to a party on valentine's and drank and other stuff........... >.> I'm not totally lacking of a social life, ya know

Zeus
02-16-2011, 07:45 PM

Hey! I'm the only vampire around here! Junside if you need some blood though? Just give steph a call lol. Should help with that headache :). Blood=miracle cure for vampires :P

DawnInfinity
02-16-2011, 07:47 PM
I went to a party on valentine's and drank and other stuff........... >.> I'm not totally lacking of a social life, ya know

Other stuff? Lmao. You don't need to do that stuff with other people, you could just do it by yourself

Junside
02-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Hey! I'm the only vampire around here! Junside if you need some blood though? Just give steph a call lol. Should help with that headache :). Blood=miracle cure for vampires :P

Lmao I have a bite mark on my arm from the other night. Apparently I taste like corn.

Other stuff? Lmao. You don't need to do that stuff with other people, you could just do it by yourself

Whatever are you talking about?? Didn't we have this discussion last night? :rolleyes:

RedRyder
02-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Ever had one of those headaches when you don't even wanna move your head and if you bend down or look up you get dizzy and it just ruins your day.

yea... when i got alc. poisoning lol. worst hangover possible. you litterally couldnt move your head. not even half a centimeter.
i almost died too. dont drink kids!!!

DawnInfinity
02-16-2011, 07:56 PM
Lmao I have a bite mark on my arm from the other night. Apparently I taste like corn.
Sorry, I didn't know those marks lasted. :rolleyes:

noobmigo
...youch...ouch...yowww

Artemis
Migraines you are sensitive to light and the pain is like in your forehead. I get migraines alot. Docs have no idea why i get em so much

Zeus
02-16-2011, 07:57 PM
yea... when i got alc. poisoning lol. worst hangover possible. you litterally couldnt move your head. not even half a centimeter.

I remember when you tried to play PL on New Years drunk. You were going all over the place in victory lap. It was hilarious. You eventually gave up and logged out lol.

Junside
02-16-2011, 07:58 PM

I am seriously wondering what being drunk feels like. I have tried so hard. But since you said this, I'm thinking it's best to stop trying :D

Sorry, I didn't know those marks lasted. :rolleyes:

They do last... you've obviously never been bitten. lol

DawnInfinity
02-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Now that I think about it I remember you telling me about it. Lol. Bad memory.

RedRyder
02-16-2011, 11:52 PM
I remember when you tried to play PL on New Years drunk. You were going all over the place in victory lap. It was hilarious. You eventually gave up and logged out lol.

lmao i honestly dont remember this at all

IamBored
02-17-2011, 11:16 AM
I am seriously wondering what being drunk feels like. I have tried so hard. But since you said this, I'm thinking it's best to stop trying :D

Hey the legal drinking age is 21. Anyway try beer + liquor in one sitting.

Echelong
02-17-2011, 11:21 AM
Migrane feels a lot worse than a headache also a lot of times it feels focused on one area of your head (front, sides) Also sound and bright lights bother you a lot and you will feel nausea and possibly vomiting.