PDA

View Full Version : I. Hate. Braces.

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-16-2011, 08:33 PM
So In P.E. I was playing football, I was running with the ball and this kid tries to tackle me.

I juked him, but some how my thumb hit his braces.....

My thumb started to bleed alot, so I went to the nurse.

I mean... seriously what are the odds of my thumb hitting his braces.. :/

Then, I went home told my mom what happened, and then she's like, "you can't play your basketball game today." Then, I start throwing a tantrum.

It's the championship so I rrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaallllllllllllyyyyy don't wanna miss it.

I watched the game.. and we lost.. by 4 points........... I'm the best closer on my team so we would've had a better chance of winning.. so..yeah.. :(

Ellyidol
02-16-2011, 08:36 PM
Dang, I know what you mean.

A friend of mine had braces too, and I just barely, accidentally touched it and it pricked me so bad. =/

Ladylove
02-16-2011, 08:38 PM
Lol all you did was cut your thumb... does your mom think that brace face gave you rabies?

noobmigo
02-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Lol all you did was cut your thumb... does your mom think that brace face gave you rabies?

That. Was. Funny.Anyways, i would have used the tantrum time to secretly text my friend on the team to come pick me up and I would have escaped while my mum was in the loo.

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-16-2011, 08:43 PM

*sigh* ikr..
Oh.. and your sig.. is.. odd.. The lady in your sig is fat.

Ladylove
02-16-2011, 08:45 PM
*sigh* ikr..

Lol, I had to crop it. It stretched a bit, but I like my fairy!

Sigh, braces... I remember braces... I had them from fifth grade until eighth grade. I had to sleep in headgear for a few months...

noobmigo
02-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Lol, I had to crop it. It stretched a bit, but I like my fairy!

Sigh, braces... I remember braces... I had them from fifth grade until eighth grade. I had to sleep in headgear for a few months... Head...gear...? did you have to wear them to school?

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-16-2011, 08:47 PM
My teeth are perfect :D

Artemis
02-16-2011, 08:48 PM
I hate braces! I had to wear them for 2 years. My teeth are so straight now. I have a bagillion pics of me in braces if you want proof lol

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-16-2011, 08:49 PM
I remember watching this funny vid on youtube of this kid getting his braces off.

Ladylove
02-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Head...gear...? did you have to wear them to school?

Bahahaha noo, I only had to sleep with it on. I had to have some teeth pushed back because some wouldn't grow in. I also had to have some surgery done. I had a chain stuck through my gums and attached to a tooth that was impacted wayyy up towards my nose. It wouldn't grow in on its own. The chain was stuck to my braces at the other end... every three weeks, they'd pull the chain, cut out links, and reattatch to my braces... It hurt like a mother...

Inching
02-16-2011, 08:57 PM
Dang, I know what you mean.

A friend of mine had braces too, and I just barely, accidentally touched it and it pricked me so bad. =/

i assume ur friend is a guy and u touched his braces how??? were you....... *cough* cough *... never mind.

Inching
02-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Bahahaha noo, I only had to sleep with it on. I had to have some teeth pushed back because some wouldn't grow in. I also had to have some surgery done. I had a chain stuck through my gums and attached to a tooth that was impacted wayyy up towards my nose. It wouldn't grow in on its own. The chain was stuck to my braces at the other end... every three weeks, they'd pull the chain, cut out links, and reattatch to my braces... It hurt like a mother...

holy #%$%&&... enough with the movie SAW IIV will ya~!!!! ewwwww

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-16-2011, 09:02 PM
Dat ish pwetty fuhnay

Rebel
02-16-2011, 09:26 PM
Tongue or lip getting caught on braces=horrible

romgar1
02-16-2011, 09:49 PM
Hmmm did the guy look like this?
http://jkhgroup.com/teethbraces.jpg

Echelong
02-17-2011, 07:40 AM
Sorry to hear that Jake. I haven't seen you on for a while.

BeardedBear
02-17-2011, 08:36 AM

Lol.

And thanks for making me cringe with your story Lady.

Ladylove
02-17-2011, 11:04 AM
Lol.

And thanks for making me cringe with your story Lady.

You're welcome.

giayuan
02-17-2011, 08:47 PM
braces.. *shiver*
I got to skip the personal wearing of braces but after my friend repeatedly entered 5th period after lunch with bloody gums from basketball... i cant continue D:

KingFu
02-17-2011, 09:00 PM
I know how ya feel. I missed half of my championship football game, and we lost by 2 touchdowns. I cam to school late so the rule is I can only play in half of the game (lame rule-.-) and I was one of the best defenders, and our epic punter-.-

Angelicious
02-18-2011, 01:23 AM
invisiline all the wayyyy