PDA

View Full Version : turn off animation?

nexusonya
02-17-2011, 02:27 AM
whenever i come to group of aliens or whatever the screen zooms in with a close up animation of them. when it does this, it takes away my controls to fight and gives whatever i am fighting an advantage. This happens a lot in plasma pyramid. seems like every room it happens to me and i am getting hit and can't do ANYTHING while this little animation is going on. I just want to scream and throw my phone! Is there any way to turn this goofy animation off?

Otukura
02-17-2011, 02:29 AM
tap you name

hit stats/inventoy/plat

hit the farthest right icon, menu

hit options

I believe it's on the second page

Royce
02-17-2011, 02:35 AM
FYI the controls still operate while the animation is going on. They just aren't shown on the screen.

Luchta
02-17-2011, 02:35 AM
Ok so that's what it is.

Otukura
02-17-2011, 02:39 AM
It still makes it a bit harder... like when you can't see your health...

ECHUSER
02-17-2011, 09:28 AM
i'm pretty sure you have to put a check mark next to "disable effects" (on the first page of the game options tab) to get rid of the boss zoom. on the first page of options i have everything checked off and on the second page i have nothing checked off.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
02-17-2011, 09:34 AM
yeah you have to disable effects.. and mine usually stay on lmao i dont know why they didnt use to before but now they do basically all of the time.

StompArtist
02-17-2011, 09:36 AM
whenever i come to group of aliens or whatever the screen zooms in with a close up animation of them. when it does this, it takes away my controls to fight and gives whatever i am fighting an advantage. This happens a lot in plasma pyramid. seems like every room it happens to me and i am getting hit and can't do ANYTHING while this little animation is going on. I just want to scream and throw my phone! Is there any way to turn this goofy animation off?

You got to turn it off in options. Or you may want to hurry up, run and get into the animation!

Fyrce
02-17-2011, 03:09 PM
You can still move, target and tap your attacks, etc, during the animation. When the boss is BIG, I tap on him to target him. Can't miss then :P