PDA

View Full Version : Pics of lv20 premium gear

Beanmachine
02-17-2011, 07:39 AM
Hello,

I have yet to get a lv20 candy hammer or the 4-premium set for archers. Can anybody thats knid enough to post the stats of these items lv20 would make me very happy:)

I tried yanis' thread but they are lv40 items, which arent the same stats.
Thank You (^^^) :)

RedRyder
02-17-2011, 09:52 AM
Aren't those like.. Not available anymore? Lol and I could've sworn they were Str required item..

BeardedBear
02-17-2011, 10:14 AM
Peppermint Pounders are no longer available and cannot be traded.

You can buy the 4 pack plat packs for 35 plat.

Ricey
02-17-2011, 10:19 AM
I think the armour you get is a leather of finesse purple, I bought that set when I was 20 so if I didn't delete it when I switched to 30 equips, I'll screenshot them for you when I get home.. in about 2hrs.

Royce
02-17-2011, 11:01 AM
I think the armour you get is a leather of finesse purple, I bought that set when I was 20 so if I didn't delete it when I switched to 30 equips, I'll screenshot them for you when I get home.. in about 2hrs.

The packs randomly drop one of four varieties (2 purp and 2 pink) of each item, so the armor will be one of Finesse, Eagle, JT, or Sniper for Dex, Ahnold, Bear, Conq, or Legend for Str, and Albert, Owl, Dreamer, or Mastery for Int. This OS also true of the helms, weapons and shields. In additions, the varieties differ slightly in appearance, so you don't know exactly what you'll end up with

Phaded
02-17-2011, 11:16 AM
Actually the platinum packs are all pinks now. There was an update a week or so back. I bought two packs today, all items were pinks. When servers are up I can post stats and names and also post stats on the peppermint pounder.

Pharcyde
02-17-2011, 11:19 AM
Actually the platinum packs are all pinks now. There was an update a week or so back. I bought two packs today, all items were pinks. When servers are up I can post stats and names and also post stats on the peppermint pounder.

Wewt so now more rare discontinued items.

Royce
02-17-2011, 11:38 AM

Wait really?!?! I spent several hundred plat on those packs just to get complete pink sets, level 10 and 30. If they really removed the purples since, I and many others should be getting a plat refund. I'm going to investigate this and if you're right email support because that would just be infuriating...

Pharcyde
02-17-2011, 11:40 AM
Wait really?!?! I spent several hundred plat on those packs just to get complete pink sets, level 10 and 30. If they really removed the purples since, I and many others should be getting a plat refund. I'm going to investigate this and if you're right email support because that would just be infuriating...

I should do that too.. I spent a ton of plat trying to get full sets.

Royce
02-17-2011, 11:54 AM
I should do that too.. I spent a ton of plat trying to get full sets.

Yeah so it was part of the 1.7 update. This is highly disappointing. I can't believe the devs slipped that in on the "B-side" without reimbursing those who spend hundreds of plat. Very disappointing...

Edit: BTW if anyone else reading here is as outraged as I am, the place where they announced the change would be the best place for feedback, and that here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18591-1.7-B-side-(Additional-Changes)

joeychandler
02-17-2011, 01:21 PM
On android so no pics but heres some stats: all 20:

Peppermint Pounder (63 str) 1.0 speed pink
4 Str 2 hit 1 crit 2 armour
99-119 damage

Jolly Festival mail (62 str) purple
4 Str 3 dmg 17 armour

Festive festival leather (62 dex) purple
4 dex 3 dmg 2 crit 12 armour

Merry festival drape (62 int) purple
4 int 3 dmg 2 m/s 11 armour

BeardedBear
02-17-2011, 01:39 PM

You had no idea. I must have spent over 200 plat easy.

Beanmachine
02-17-2011, 05:22 PM
On android so no pics but heres some stats: all 20:

Peppermint Pounder (63 str) 1.0 speed pink
4 Str 2 hit 1 crit 2 armour
99-119 damage

Jolly Festival mail (62 str) purple
4 Str 3 dmg 17 armour

Festive festival leather (62 dex) purple
4 dex 3 dmg 2 crit 12 armour

Merry festival drape (62 int) purple
4 int 3 dmg 2 m/s 11 armour

Thank you! Thats one person on topic now...

Beanmachine
02-17-2011, 05:22 PM
The packs randomly drop one of four varieties (2 purp and 2 pink) of each item, so the armor will be one of Finesse, Eagle, JT, or Sniper for Dex, Ahnold, Bear, Conq, or Legend for Str, and Albert, Owl, Dreamer, or Mastery for Int. This OS also true of the helms, weapons and shields. In additions, the varieties differ slightly in appearance, so you don't know exactly what you'll end up with

What about the normal packs? Are they all purps or something good!?!

Royce
02-17-2011, 05:27 PM
Thank you! Thats one person on topic now...
Just FYI none of those items are avaialble any more and they are not tradeable so if you don't have them already you can't get them. They were winter festival items not premium pack items.

What about the normal packs? Are they all purps or something good!?!
The regular plat item packs can drop anything from grays to pinks (rarely).

Beanmachine
02-17-2011, 05:37 PM
Just FYI none of those items are avaialble any more and they are not tradeable so if you don't have them already you can't get them. They were winter festival items not premium pack items.

The regular plat item packs can drop anything from grays to pinks (rarely).

Yes I know about the winter items but maybe, just maybe there might be a similar hammer later on...
The regular plat packs puts me off(grays...)