02-17-2011, 11:18 AM
Ok if anybody has any info on this class pls comment it
I really don't understand the squirrel.
I wonder if it will have rabies skill. Lol
So comment any info u have on this class I need to learn more
Thx

Pharcyde
02-17-2011, 11:20 AM
Where did you hear the next class is gonna be a squirrel?

IF there is a new class, it will most likely be human. Devs have already said that they have discussed the possibility of adding humans as a playable class in the future, but no guarantee's.

Major
02-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Ya there has been discussion about how it would be cool to get a squirrel char but it comes down to the dev's if it actually goes through...i doubt it lol.

Pharcyde
02-17-2011, 11:23 AM
Discussion amongst the players or the devs?

Royce
02-17-2011, 11:27 AM
A couple of players seem to be obsessed with this squirrel idea, but the devs have never shared any plans to add another class at all. If anything, my guess would be a new class would be human since there are hints to that effect in game, but I doubt we'll see any new class soon. Maybe after the 100 cap...

Pharcyde
02-17-2011, 11:32 AM
A couple of players seem to be obsessed with this squirrel idea, but the devs have never shared any plans to add another class at all. If anything, my guess would be a new class would be human since there are hints to that effect in game, but I doubt we'll see any new class soon. Maybe after the 100 cap...

yeah when I say future, I mean way future :P.

Cinco in the chatbox about 2 months ago told us that the team discussed the possibility of adding a new class, most likely human but it was never official.

Kujen
02-17-2011, 11:32 AM
I wouldn't want it to be human. Isn't the story of the game that the Elf Queen called upon the animals of Alterra to band together to fight evil? Something like that? So if there's a new race, it should be an animal.

Royce
02-17-2011, 11:34 AM
I wouldn't want it to be human. Isn't the story of the game that the Elf Queen called upon the animals of Alterra to band together to fight evil? Something like that? So if there's a new race, it should be an animal.

Yeah but since the beginning of the game, there has been a human NPC in Forest Haven that says he is a messenger or something for the humans, and that they are coming and will teach that a mix of Str, Dex, and Int can be most effective (ok so I haven't read his blurb in some time but it is along those lines).

Pharcyde
02-17-2011, 11:38 AM
Plus human was the only non existing enemy/NPC costume in the game.