PDA

View Full Version : Mythic planar relic accidental purchase......

Avaree
12-23-2014, 01:43 PM
I accidently bought an extra mythic planar. I wrote support explaining this, & that I have a myth pendant, please could you refund ? Ofc I was told no. :mad: (250k gone...)

Before more players do this, could you at least add a confirm purchase button??

Thanks & Merry Christmas,

Ava

SacredKnight
12-23-2014, 03:02 PM
Awe that's sad :/

Merry Christmas to you too though Ava ;)

Yumisa
12-23-2014, 09:40 PM
Ava! exactlly the same happened to me !!!! I even sent a picture to STS Support and told them its their fault we are able to buy more then one relic in the shop when there is NO POSSIBLE USE of having more then one relic. They told me '' We usually don't refund in game gold purchases'' -_-

Ebezaanec
12-23-2014, 10:46 PM
Might as well make it tradable. At least players can get compensation for accidental purchases.

Same concept as Crystallized Ore.

Raselph
12-23-2014, 11:37 PM
I also mentioned a confirmation thread. :( we really need confirmation buttons, accidental purchases makes our very own losses. Especially when they are not even tradeable.

Hercules
12-24-2014, 09:07 AM
hahaahahaaaahahahahhaaahaahha rich problems xD

Raselph
12-24-2014, 11:58 AM
hahaahahaaaahahahahhaaahaahha rich problems xD

Do u seriously think this is a rich problem? Man U need some teaching on what is rich problems then. We are talking about accidental purchases due to the ABSENCE of confirmation buttons. Many people who cannot afford many things, but can at least afford the relic for their pendant, they go back to level one...meaning they have no gold. They lose all their hardwork in a matter of seconds, just because one button is missing. Just one button.

Hercules
12-24-2014, 12:14 PM
Do u seriously think this is a rich problem? Man U need some teaching on what is rich problems then. We are talking about accidental purchases due to the ABSENCE of confirmation buttons. Many people who cannot afford many things, but can at least afford the relic for their pendant, they go back to level one...meaning they have no gold. They lose all their hardwork in a matter of seconds, just because one button is missing. Just one button.

Drink Coca-Cola and open your happiness better ;)

Ebezaanec
12-24-2014, 12:24 PM
Drink Coca-Cola and open your happiness better ;)

This is a suggestion thread. Take your trolling somewhere else.

Hercules
12-24-2014, 02:44 PM
This is a suggestion thread. Take your trolling somewhere else.

Ok Grinch :)

Raselph
12-29-2014, 07:59 AM
Just did an accidental re,ic purchase ._.

Ehrzaa
12-30-2014, 12:30 PM
I accidently bought an extra mythic planar. I wrote support explaining this, & that I have a myth pendant, please could you refund ? Ofc I was told no. :mad: (250k gone...)

Before more players do this, could you at least add a confirm purchase button??

Thanks & Merry Christmas,

Ava
Lol same here