*Fire Aura-1.
*Hellblade-1.
*Leap-1.
*Fatal Burst-2.
*Vampiric Strength-5.
*Vampiric Vitality-1.
*Sanguinary Wrath-2.

You can use this build...it really works best with these equipments:
*Glacial Sabres or Frost Bite (level 36), Crimson Blood Ruby (level 36), Kriegberg Stone of Dispatching, Moontear Gemstone, Petrified Fang.
*Winter Maul or Icy Tloons (level 36), Blood Crystal of Tonicity or Crimson Blood Ruby (level 36), Umbra Shard of Form, Moontear Gemstone, Petrified Fang.
*Firebrand (level 36), Claret Shard of Form, Kriegberg Stone of Dispatching, Moontear Gemstone, Petrified Fang.

Way of attacking:
*Charge fatal burst, if the enemy uses rats or is on fire, immediately tap bless and then aura, go closer and tap leap.
*Charge fatal burst, if the enemy is doing something else, charge aura and then tap leap and then bless by going closer.
*If there a combat going...many players are together, just tap bless and aura and go over there and then tap leap...you will get many kills.

P.S.:
*The build remains the same with all the equipments.
*In the equipments corner, where there is written 'or'...the weapon or gem underlined is recommended by me.
*Do not change anything, power points or equipments...those I've written really work.
*My favourite equipments are:- Glacial Sabres (level 36), Crimson Blood Ruby (level 36), Kriegberg Stone of Dispatching, Moontear Gemstone, Petrified Fang.

HOPE THIS HELPS ALASKA. ^_^

DivineMyth
12-26-2014, 10:46 PM
I need help with a Fire aura build that has leap

Hopefully it's this good

this is what i use

leap 1
fire 1
bless 4
sd 1
passives: 0261

gems are pretty self explanatory