PDA

View Full Version : Just a few forum feature questions.

Pancakepanic
12-23-2014, 09:33 PM
I have been on the forums for some time now, but have just used the basics to get what needed to be done done. I just have a few questions about things that I may (or may not) be able to do.

Is there a way I can mark threads to come back to later?
I often comment on threads then later have to dig through pages of random ones to find the ones I reply to. And suggestions?

Is there a place where I can see every thread I made (list style or such)?
Again, I sometimes will make 2-3 threads a day whether on PL or AL forums, or both, and its a trouble to find my way back to them. Any suggestions?

Thats all for now, but I might add some later :)
Thanks

Overweightank
12-23-2014, 10:14 PM
Well for the finding what you recently commented on or somthing, you can go on your own Profile page (somewhat like a timeline / wall) and there it says ALL your recent activities, what you liked, what you commented, posted, etc. :)

Schnitzel
12-23-2014, 10:15 PM
Answer to Q1: Yes
For an entire sub-forum:

For a specific thread:

Your subscribed threads will appear here (To get here, click "Settings") :

Answer to Q2: I don't think so, but you could use the Search Bar to search for your name.

ClumsyCactus
12-24-2014, 02:45 AM
No, question 2 has a Easy answere. Press your name in the top right corner, then in the top left of the screen you get you will see your name with alternatives under AGAIN, press "LATEST started threads"

Pancakepanic
12-24-2014, 06:11 AM
Awesome! Now where can I see my subscribed threads? Also, how could I unsubacribe?

GuardianTwo
12-24-2014, 08:31 AM
Awesome! Now where can I see my subscribed threads? Also, how could I unsubacribe?

The subscribed threads in which new post are there can be seen in settings I think
And to unsubscribe, go to the respective thread then click on thread tools and then unsubscribe it

obee
12-24-2014, 08:40 AM
You can also change the settings to email notification. Whenever someone posts on that thread, you will get an email saying that.