PDA

View Full Version : So I'm nearly lvl 13.......

MaD
02-17-2011, 01:34 PM
Hey guys it's me AGAIN and I'm now level 11 haha but, I was wondering If buying one of the extra campaigns unlocks them all , this is because of the high price of platinum. Also do you guys recomend it because by the end of tonight I will be 1/2 way level 12 or level 13. So tell me what should I do??????

Thanks
ShakenStorm

Major
02-17-2011, 01:38 PM
You have to buy the all the campaigns....i believe u can get bundle packs for everything but the balefort castle and sewers.

Baked-Potato
02-17-2011, 01:40 PM
Buying one campaign does not unlock them all. You can either buy them all seperately, or buy the dungeon bundles (this way it saves you a lot of plat, but it costs more at once). If your willing to spend the plat, I would go with the bundles. Its only a total of a few bucks.

MaD
02-17-2011, 01:40 PM
Okie dokie thanks for that mate!

Kujen
02-17-2011, 01:42 PM
It's recommended for you to buy all campaigns, although you can skip Frozen Nightmares and Skeller Krunch, those are just additional maps in the same level range as others you would be buying. You should purchase the dungeon bundles for a better value.

Echelong
02-17-2011, 01:42 PM
You have to buy each of them individually 10 plat each. You can get free plat on the tapjoy wall they post free apps almost every day. And believe me this game is worth it.

Protank
02-17-2011, 02:08 PM
U don't have to buy all. U really only need to buy a few but u should buy most. But if ur strapped for cash, buy ao3. U can get from lvl 1 to lvl 53 there. This is not recomended tho cuz u will just be anouther high lvl noob and u will miss out on alot of fun.

Btw if u register u can get to lvl 18 with no plat.

Protank
02-17-2011, 02:08 PM
U don't have to buy all. U really only need to buy a few but u should buy most. But if ur strapped for cash, buy ao3. U can get from lvl 1 to lvl 53 there. This is not recomended tho cuz u will just be anouther high lvl noob and u will miss out on alot of fun.

Sorry not sure how I posted twice. My phones been buggy lately

Fyrce
02-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Um, if you try the Ao3 route, you not only will NOT be playing most of the game, you will also be very frustrated and think this game is full of mean people as you are booted from the majority of games you join. And not many, if any, of the rest of the players will not be friending you.

Play in appropriate levels, i.e. levels the drop gear you can use, and you'll be much happier and find people who will likely be happier with you. Your FRIEND list will thank you.

Before you buy anything, you might consider starting a 2nd character to get to know skills better and run through the free dungeons again. I think you can also try crafting. I don't think that costs any plats to start that and parts of that can be run in Forest Haven.

Pharcyde
02-17-2011, 03:38 PM
You can get to level 18 without any platinum, the dark forest map is free as well. I recommend buying packages of dungeons, it will save you a lot and I mean a lot of platinum. Also you were saying that the dungeons were priced high, spacetime has actually dropped the prices by a ton on most of the maps. Some maps were 30 platinum and most of them were 20 platinum.

Right now it costs about a $1.50 per map, assuming you bought the 75 platinum pack. Which is almost a steal, considering the low level maps give you at least 2-5 hours of game play and the mid-high level maps give you a good 10-24 hours game play each. Then the new map, Balefort Sewers is easily packing 50+ hours of gameplay, for a $1.50. Every cent of this game is worth it.

Edit: $1.50 per map is if you buy individually. You can get them for $1.00 each if you buy packages.

Dark Forest is still free and I don't think you even have to register for it anymore.

Duke
02-17-2011, 03:44 PM
Note that buying a campaign (or campaign pack) unlocks the campaign(s) for ALL characters on the same account. So, if you're using Tapjoy to build up plat, you can level up an alt in the process. I believe you get 2 character slots for free, and each additional is 5p, 1/2 the cost of a campaign...

TwinkTastical
02-17-2011, 04:52 PM
Hey guys it's me AGAIN and I'm now level 11 haha but, I was wondering If buying one of the extra campaigns unlocks them all , this is because of the high price of platinum. Also do you guys recomend it because by the end of tonight I will be 1/2 way level 12 or level 13. So tell me what should I do??????

Thanks
ShakenStorm

"High price of platinum" Do you live off kool aid and ramen?

Zerious
02-17-2011, 05:17 PM
"High price of platinum" Do you live off kool aid and ramen?

wow dude you really are a troll... What color is your skin?

MaD
02-20-2011, 04:23 PM
well yeah im only 13 and i live in england so the plat is £3.99 for 30