PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to know this...

Mkthekiller
12-24-2014, 12:15 AM
I had a few questions, if someone could answer them all:
*How to get an amulet?
*How to know that on which map what we can drop?
*How to get mythic and arcane items?

Mkthekiller
12-24-2014, 05:17 AM
Can't anyone answer me please...

Trikzy
12-24-2014, 05:46 AM
1) You can buy amulets, loot them from monsters or get by completing quests.
2) Look at stable, where you can have a chance to loot that egg(under a description)or buy from consigment store aka auction in major towns( traveller outpost, kraag, paradise pier etc)
3) If you want to get mythic or arcane items, you either 1) work for those items and loot somewhere or put ingridients together or 2) You buy yourself platinum with IRL cash or do free platinum offers to get platinum and eventually buy those desired items.

Energizeric
12-24-2014, 06:06 AM
I had a few questions, if someone could answer them all:
*How to get an amulet?

The items that drop from bosses are random and sometimes can be a weapon, ring, helm, armor or amulet. Any of these items can also be in chests. What you may be encountering is that amulets are a bit rare below level 11. They exist, but not very common items, so if you are just running the dungeons hoping to loot one, it could take a while. However, you can always purchase one from another player in the consignment shop.

*How to know that on which map what we can drop?

Wow, that is a loaded question. If you search the announcement forums going way way back, every time a new expansion was added to the game, it was stated which items and chests drop from which bosses, and which items come from which kinds of chests. So without knowing a specific item you are looking for, it's hard to answer. It's just something you will become familiar with after you play the game for a long time.

*How to get mythic and arcane items?

Lots of ways, but here is a basic list:

Mythic

*Level 26 mythic helms can be found rarely in Elite Gold Pirate Chests (which drop from the Elite Kraken dungeon bosses), and also are rare loot from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch
*Level 30 mythic amulets, Level 31 mythic ring, and Level 31 mythic armors can be found rarely in Elite Gold Warchests (which drop from the Elite Nordr dungeon bosses), and also are rare loot from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch
*Level 31 mythic weapons are now discontinued, but they were rare loot from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch during season 4 (when level 31 was the max level)
*Level 36 mythic weapons are now discontinued, but they were rare loot from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch during season 5 (when level 36 was the max level)
*Level 36 mythic armor and helms can be crafted/upgraded from the level 31 mythic armor and level 26 mythic helm. The quest to do this is available in the City of Kelys.
*Level 41 "Elondrian" mythic weapons are rare loot from Locked Grand Crates of Elondria, which can no longer be looted, but you can still find some of these crates for sale in the consignment shop as many players saved them and are now selling them. These crates could be looted or crafted during the Elondria event last Summer.
*Level 41 "Halloween" mythic weapons are rare loot from Locked Grand Crates of Necropolis, which can no longer be looted, but you can still find some of these crates for sale in the consignment shop as many players saved them and are now selling them. These crates could be looted or crafted during the Necropolis/Halloween event in October.
*Level 41 "Frost" mythic weapons rare loot from Locked Grand Ursume Crates which can be looted or crafted during the current Winter event.
*Level 41 Mythic Amulet can be crafted from a recipe which is rare loot from the Planar Arena.

Arcane
*Hammerjaw, Glacian, Samael & Singe Eggs can all be looted from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch
*Shady & Surge Egg was the prize for being at the top of the leaderboard during the Elondria event last summer.
*Whim Bros Egg was available from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch during last Winter's holiday event, and is now available during the current Winter event from Locked Grand Ursume Crates.
*Nekro egg can be crafted from an Arcane Fossil by doing a quest that can be found in the City of Kelys.
*Arcane Fossil can be looted from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch

*Level 26 Arcane Hooks can be looted from Elite Gold Pirate Chests and used to be in Locked Grand Crates of the Watch, but are no longer in crates anymore.
*Level 31 Arcane Maul can be looted from Elite Gold Warchests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.
*Level 36 Kershal Staff can be looted from Elite Gold Puzzleboxes and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch
*Level 41 Arcane Ring can be crafted from an Arcane Shard using a recipe sold by the dragkin tooth vendor in Expedition Camp
*Arcane Shard can be looted from Elite Gold Dragonscale Chests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

I think I got them all here, but if I'm missing one someone let me know....

obee
12-24-2014, 08:45 AM
The items that drop from bosses are random and sometimes can be a weapon, ring, helm, armor or amulet. Any of these items can also be in chests. What you may be encountering is that amulets are a bit rare below level 11. They exist, but not very common items, so if you are just running the dungeons hoping to loot one, it could take a while. However, you can always purchase one from another player in the consignment shop.

Wow, that is a loaded question. If you search the announcement forums going way way back, every time a new expansion was added to the game, it was stated which items and chests drop from which bosses, and which items come from which kinds of chests. So without knowing a specific item you are looking for, it's hard to answer. It's just something you will become familiar with after you play the game for a long time.

Lots of ways, but here is a basic list:

Mythic

*Level 26 mythic helms can be found rarely in Elite Gold Pirate Chests (which drop from the Elite Kraken dungeon bosses), and also are rare loot from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch
*Level 30 mythic amulets, Level 31 mythic ring, and Level 31 mythic armors can be found rarely in Elite Gold Warchests (which drop from the Elite Nordr dungeon bosses), and also are rare loot from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch
*Level 31 mythic weapons are now discontinued, but they were rare loot from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch during season 4 (when level 31 was the max level)
*Level 36 mythic weapons are now discontinued, but they were rare loot from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch during season 5 (when level 36 was the max level)
*Level 36 mythic armor and helms can be crafted/upgraded from the level 31 mythic armor and level 26 mythic helm. The quest to do this is available in the City of Kelys.
*Level 41 "Elondrian" mythic weapons are rare loot from Locked Grand Crates of Elondria, which can no longer be looted, but you can still find some of these crates for sale in the consignment shop as many players saved them and are now selling them. These crates could be looted or crafted during the Elondria event last Summer.
*Level 41 "Halloween" mythic weapons are rare loot from Locked Grand Crates of Necropolis, which can no longer be looted, but you can still find some of these crates for sale in the consignment shop as many players saved them and are now selling them. These crates could be looted or crafted during the Necropolis/Halloween event in October.
*Level 41 "Frost" mythic weapons rare loot from Locked Grand Ursume Crates which can be looted or crafted during the current Winter event.
*Level 41 Mythic Amulet can be crafted from a recipe which is rare loot from the Planar Arena.

Arcane
*Hammerjaw, Glacian, Samael & Singe Eggs can all be looted from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch
*Shady & Surge Egg was the prize for being at the top of the leaderboard during the Elondria event last summer.
*Whim Bros Egg was available from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch during last Winter's holiday event, and is now available during the current Winter event from Locked Grand Ursume Crates.
*Nekro egg can be crafted from an Arcane Fossil by doing a quest that can be found in the City of Kelys.
*Arcane Fossil can be looted from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch

*Level 26 Arcane Hooks can be looted from Elite Gold Pirate Chests and used to be in Locked Grand Crates of the Watch, but are no longer in crates anymore.
*Level 31 Arcane Maul can be looted from Elite Gold Warchests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.
*Level 36 Kershal Staff can be looted from Elite Gold Puzzleboxes and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch
*Level 41 Arcane Ring can be crafted from an Arcane Shard using a recipe sold by the dragkin tooth vendor in Expedition Camp
*Arcane Shard can be looted from Elite Gold Dragonscale Chests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

I think I got them all here, but if I'm missing one someone let me know....
I thought kershal and maul were removed from locks?

Xeusx
12-24-2014, 08:57 AM
I thought kershal and maul were removed from locks?
Only Arcane Hooks removed from locks. Kershal and Maul not removed.

Azageeber
12-24-2014, 10:36 AM
1. Do you want to drop a concrete amulet or doesn't matter which one? If the second option, you can buy amulets an Auction House, which is almost in every town (Traveler's Outpost, Great City of Kraag, Paradise Pier, Stronghold, City of Keyls, Expedition Camp) or trade with other players (click on a player,there's an option TRADE). You can loot them on every map from mobs, bosses, chests. You can also open crates, which you can loot, buy on AH, in the Store, from the girls next to the Yodlerer...

2. To be honest, there's no article or table where you can read from which map is the item. Most players know such things from experience ;) The only thing which is helpful is about the eggs - you can visit Stable and click on each pet's name - there will appear an information where does the pet usually can be looted.

3. Exept buying in AH or trading with other players, the only way to earn such items is opening chests. The mythic and arcane items occur in Lockeds (Locked Grand Crate of the Watch, Elondrian Locked Crate, Necropolis Locked Crate, Ursume Locked Crate...) and in Elite Golden Chests (Elite Golden Chest, Elite Golden Warchest, Elite Golden Dragonscale Chest, Elite Golden Puzzlebox,...)

Taaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Merry Christmas! :)

Mkthekiller
12-25-2014, 04:01 AM
Thanks a lot guys...I got to know what i wanted to.
Thank you and a Merry Christmas to everyone. ^_^