PDA

View Full Version : Small question

ToastyLord
12-24-2014, 12:26 AM
how does the going-on-one-account-on-different-devices thingy work? Because I know you can't share devices, but what if I go on my account with my PC and tablet? Will I get banned for 'account sharing'? Please explain.

Suentous PO
12-24-2014, 01:20 AM
I use 3 devices on 3 acc's, nothin wrong with that.

humblebear
12-24-2014, 02:03 AM
I understand account sharing is multiple people playing on same account, like let your brother(s) play your account.

largecommand
12-24-2014, 02:30 AM
Well, for one STS would never know, unless of course you tell them that you account share.

I use 6 diffrent devices for 2 accounts. I play on PC, S3, S5, Iphone 6, Ipad, and a last resort device in case something happens to the first 5.

Fractite
12-24-2014, 03:00 AM
Playing the same account on multiple devices is OK, but not so for me.......

Giazagilur
12-24-2014, 06:26 AM
Well, for one STS would never know, unless of course you tell them that you account share.

I use 6 diffrent devices for 2 accounts. I play on PC, S3, S5, Iphone 6, Ipad, and a last resort device in case something happens to the first 5.

So STS would never know you're account sharing unless it got reported? I've always wondered this too like how do they distinguish between account sharing and a person simply playing same account on multiple devices [emoji47]

ToastyLord
12-24-2014, 12:02 PM
They do know, and that's why I'm asking this question.

Last time I used 3 devices for 1 account I got all my devices perma banned...

largecommand
12-24-2014, 01:49 PM
They don't know, they can't distinguish whos playing on the device, unless they use the front camera to spy on us...which I'm pretty sure is illegal, and I've been playing for 4 years on multiple devices and haven't been device banned yet, and I'm pretty sure STS knows because one of my YouTube videos even shows that I use multiple devices and I submitted the video for a contest.

You probably got device banned for something else, if you have 2 or more accounts, like I do, and one account gets banned then any device that account has played on can be banned if STS decides too.

Suentous PO
12-24-2014, 02:09 PM
They do know, and that's why I'm asking this question.

Last time I used 3 devices for 1 account I got all my devices perma banned...

Something else is going on then, as in they flagged an ISP, account, or device that had been associated with you.

I have never been banned and I literally use several devices.

Somemager
12-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Ive used 2 ipads, a kindle fire, a laptop and pc and 2 iphones to play on one account and nothing.

ToastyLord
12-24-2014, 02:22 PM
You probably got device banned for something else, if you have 2 or more accounts, like I do, and one account gets banned then any device that account has played on can be banned if STS decides too.

So I basically got banned unfairly? Well I'm pretty upset if I got banned for "account sharing" just because I played on multiple devices, which a lot of other people do! I hope a dev or SOMETHING could explain the mechanics of this. :(

Oculus
12-24-2014, 07:11 PM
Umm I play on several devices on the same acc

Oculus
12-24-2014, 07:12 PM
Nothing happen to me