PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best weap and the best set in the game?

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
02-17-2011, 02:41 PM
In your opinion or unless it has been proven what is the best weapon, helm, armor, and shield seperately and then what is the best set?

Echelong
02-17-2011, 02:45 PM
For warrior its between Rift and Hate. Both are very good with rift giving you more health and hate giving more armor and damage.

Baked-Potato
02-17-2011, 02:51 PM
For warrior its between Rift and Hate. Both are very good with rift giving you more health and hate giving more armor and damage.

+1

I'm torn between the two since the set bonuses were added to the Hate set. I've grown fond of Rift, but Hate might just be taking over....

superglut2
02-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Sent talon / shield My personal favorite ;)

StompArtist
02-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Hate wins hands down on a STR_Mage

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
02-17-2011, 02:56 PM
I really dont understand the rift hype, I use Jacobs helmet of rift, limbchopper of destiny, rageborn plate of destiny, and force kite shield of the rift and i do just fine, i actually converted someone who was completely in rift gear to copy my gear.

KingFu
02-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Hate wins hands down on a STR_Mage

Nahhh, rift for pally and battle bird, hate for tank.

For a cheaper way our thought. Use battle forged plate,rift kite shield, rift helm and harpoon. In case you don't have enough for hate:)

StompArtist
02-17-2011, 03:04 PM
Nahhh, rift for pally and battle bird, hate for tank.

For a cheaper way our thought. Use battle forged plate,rift kite shield, rift helm and harpoon. In case you don't have enough for hate:)

Mmmm. Nope Hate wins! LOL