PDA

View Full Version : Evilchildd Lvl 18 Warrior (Bear)

evilchildd
02-17-2011, 03:15 PM
I've been trolling the threads for a while and finally decided to join to try to contribute. :)

Ive been playing for a little over a week now, spent some USD in Plat, and unlocked all the areas available.

Like in the title I'm a level 18 Warrior and am kinda stuck in the Castle zone, I cant find a decent group to get the last fallen archer (6/6), and always get lost/stuck inside the dungeon and never finish what I started.

Great game, just wish I could use the forums at work. DAMN blueshield!!!

Pharcyde
02-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Welcome to the forums Evilchildd!!!!

Parties are hard to find at times. That's why I suggest to make some friends in game and run dungeons with them. Most of us long time forumers mainly play in private matches now, because we have developed a good friend basis. Friends make this game so much funner!

Major
02-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the forums! Ask anything that you would like to know and we will do our best to answer it.

KingFu
02-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the community:) Feel free to ask any questions needed:)

Palyna
02-17-2011, 09:08 PM
Hi Evilchildd~ Welcome. Do you mean that you always lost your way in the castle? I always use the blue outline of the map to guide me.

Sanatorium
02-18-2011, 12:53 AM
Lol when you said "I've been trolling the threads for a while"I looked at your post count and I was like "Impossible... trolling troll is trolling me -.-"
But then I found out that I used it in the wrong context, haha.
Welcome to the forums :).

evilchildd
02-18-2011, 01:38 AM
Welcome to the forums Evilchildd!!!!

Parties are hard to find at times. That's why I suggest to make some friends in game and run dungeons with them. Most of us long time forumers mainly play in private matches now, because we have developed a good friend basis. Friends make this game so much funner!

So I have quickly learned that playing with someone you know that wont leave in the middle of the dungeon is much better.

I got an in game buddy to help me get though the castle and do all the mini-dungeons... but now that I got MORE quests for the same place I get to run the whole thing again...

Hi Evilchildd~ Welcome. Do you mean that you always lost your way in the castle? I always use the blue outline of the map to guide me.

Its not inside the town that confused me it was inside the actual dungeon. I think I got it now after my 100th time in there :P

Lol when you said "I've been trolling the threads for a while"I looked at your post count and I was like "Impossible... trolling troll is trolling me -.-"
But then I found out that I used it in the wrong context, haha.
Welcome to the forums :).

:p . I actually think I misused the word. I decided to look it up on urban dictionary, and it really wasn't what I assumed it to be. So I will correct the previous statement with: I have been "lurking over the threads" for the past week or so.

Once again thanks for all the replies and help :)

PS: Lvl 21 now...Since I'm working nights soon I can play ALL DAY!!! WHOOT!
Side Note: I still cant find those remains so I'm just going to abandon the quest and try again.

Palyna
02-18-2011, 03:44 AM
ohhhh Think you will get use to it. I used the outline to guide me everywhere. I am currently doing balefort castle quests for my bear~ have fun! cya around