PDA

View Full Version : Names

Titanium
12-24-2014, 12:31 PM
For one year I tried to get the name Dracula in game. And it was banned... but not taken same like other names: Bad, Legend and many more. Today I discovered ALL these names that were banned and not taken are in use. Did STS said something about this?

Although I don't need any names right now (because my days playing this game are numbered ) and I think it's OK that different people can use them. I hope were not handed from support to a single person . I pmed support several times to get name Dracula and I didn't succeed .

Also I used to hold a name ( I can't say which ! ) on an alt and during Halloween event I wanted all my alts to have same class and level ( lv : 5 / class:Rogue) so i could get gold tier and use same gear. Well when i deleted the alt level 8 i discovered I can't rename my new alt with name the name i held for a lot of time. It was banned. ! But funny thing is... now is taken aswell .

Konviict
12-24-2014, 01:01 PM
favoritism bro!!!

epicrrr
12-24-2014, 01:06 PM
With a good alibi, and i reckon a hefty plat purchases history you can claim name thru support

Konviict
12-24-2014, 01:07 PM
With a good alibi, and i reckon a hefty plat purchases history you can claim name thru support

this +over 9000

NotYoCookiez
12-24-2014, 01:15 PM
its better to be original and create your own special name but this is just completely wrong. I never trust behind the scenes. For example, when they give us half off lock crates, i think they lower the rate so it compensates. Conspiracy!

Commanderkeen
12-24-2014, 01:18 PM

Not true. I'm a well known Plat buyer by StS(40k Plat AL, 15k Plat SL, 10k Plat DL, and I don't know about PL) all on the same account.

I wanted the name Rinzler (a deactive mods name) and StS told me no.

Ebezaanec
12-24-2014, 01:20 PM
I'm not always misanthropic but when it comes to character names... There is always a VIP list.

There has been a massive surge in inactive names reappearing ingame. These aren't ordinary names however. They are heavily desired, single word names.

NotYoCookiez
12-24-2014, 01:23 PM
Not true. I'm a well known Plat buyer by StS(40k Plat AL, 15k Plat SL, 10k Plat DL, and I don't know about PL) all on the same account.

but thats a mod. STS would feel better if you stole a random person's name than one of their ex workers.

epicrrr
12-24-2014, 01:32 PM

Its a mod name was once public figure name (might be well known) those are auto-prohibited.
There was a circumstance in AL where names got wiped out changed to random names maybe while server is being copied or hardware being changed, after this a bunch of names where claimed thus you can see more of these "english-pseudo-vanity-name". (Who knows this might be a myth like lower hauntlet but i hear hes at lvl 15)

mlb2005
12-24-2014, 01:59 PM
*equips tinfoil hat and hides behind the couch*

ClumsyCactus
12-24-2014, 02:03 PM
Countdown until this thread is removed:

Raselph
12-24-2014, 02:07 PM

DELETED!

U forgot to mention

epicrrr
12-24-2014, 02:11 PM

shhhhhhs, mods/dev are having a happy 24th/25th :)

ClumsyCactus
12-24-2014, 02:12 PM
shhhhhhs, mods/dev are having a happy 24th/25th :)

Lol, lets extend the countdown then!

Speedofsound
12-24-2014, 02:13 PM
Favoritism is another reason i quit this game.

Titanium
12-25-2014, 05:06 PM
Hey guys,

Someone people asked me ( via pm ) if i lost Titanium. No, it wasn't titanium. To "lose" titanium was my choice.

I know the subject "names in game" is a delicate thing to talk about and I recommend the forumers and people who saw "something bad" in asking a legitimate question to stop flaming.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas !

Dogma
12-26-2014, 11:04 AM
What i find to be ridiculous is the fact that i sent an email to support asking if i could get a certain name i had already had (that was blocked by chat filter) from one of my characters to another like a name swap (and i had 300 plat), but i was told no. That's so bogus! I already have that name! I just want it on a different character! But nooooo... such a disappointment