Hit% 152
Crit 41
Dodge 5
H/s 22
M/s 0
Dmg 201-246
Dps 263
Armor 83

This is helm, armor and recurve without a ring. This set has about 60 less dps than some other mix and match 55 dex items. Lots of work, little pay off. I don't get it.

Moogerfooger
02-17-2011, 04:28 PM
Yeah, i just customized the recurve last night...nice crit and all, but kinda surpised that some of the Henchman's stuff is superior in some ways.

All I can think of/hope for is some sooperdooper set bonus at some point for the crafted stuff.

hawkei
02-17-2011, 04:30 PM
Yeah, i just customized the recurve last night...nice crit and all, but kinda surpised that some of the Henchman's stuff is superior in some ways.

All I can think of/hope for is some sooperdooper set bonus at some point for the crafted stuff.

Just hope it's not as late as caves armor

Physiologic
02-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks for actually making the set!

This was my calculated stats for the customized dex pink set on the first day crafting was released:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/d1nonlik/setbonus.jpg

Wonder where the extra armor came from...

Barbamitsos
02-17-2011, 04:33 PM
Underwhelming.

Full dex
Hit% 152
Crit 41
Dodge 5
H/s 22
M/s 0
Dmg 201-246
Dps 263
Armor 83

This is helm, armor and recurve without a ring. This set has about 60 less dps than some other mix and match 55 dex items. Lots of work, little pay off. I don't get it.

so u say that 246 dmg and that dps is lil for an archer? w t f is goin on people

Physiologic
02-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Btw, 41% Crit is godly. Don't just throw away the set because you think damage/dps is low.

Moogerfooger
02-17-2011, 04:36 PM
so u say that 246 dmg and that dps is lil for an archer? w t f is goin on people

If you are a pure dex 55, if you use a ring some of the sets have over 300 DPS. One has 316.

FluffNStuff
02-17-2011, 04:43 PM
That dps and crit would be killer on a dex bear. Just saying is all :)

WhoIsThis
02-17-2011, 06:12 PM
It seems that all of the sets are tradeoffs. There's no one dominant set that's superior to the sentinel/void sets in every way.

jiroununu
02-17-2011, 08:21 PM
just a remind, have u seen any epic premium pinks has the same name as purple orange items? So my point is all the pinks we got so far is like thoth/isis/osis/fate/etc etc...(all those trash pinks drop from ao3 and ao2) coz they all have the same name items which are purple orange green.
And for the epic premium pinks,like cosmos/void/rift, they haven't come out yet. And i believe by the time they got realeased, those epic pinks will have a set bonus.

Ellyidol
02-17-2011, 08:24 PM
That dps and crit would be killer on a dex bear. Just saying is all :)

Got that right ;)

Royce
02-17-2011, 08:29 PM
just a remind, have u seen any epic premium pinks has the same name as purple orange items? So my point is all the pinks we got so far is like thoth/isis/osis/fate/etc etc...(all those trash pinks drop from ao3 and ao2) coz they all have the same name items which are purple orange green.
And for the epic premium pinks,like cosmos/void/rift, they haven't come out yet. And i believe by the time they got realeased, those epic pinks will have a set bonus.

There's no guarantee that will ever happen. And FYI, Thoth, Isis, Horus, and Osiris were the premium, top tier pinks in AO1/2, with JT, Sniper, Dreamer, Mastery, Conq, and legend as the lower pinks. The whole notion of unique, cap level only, item types (like cosmos, rift, void) was completely unique to AO3. There no way to know if we will see anything like that or not. Personally I think we may see more crafting options offering different stats, and may not see any new gear sets until/if and elite version is added.

Ellyidol
02-17-2011, 08:32 PM
There's no guarantee that will ever happen. And FYI, Thoth, Isis, Horus, and Osiris were the premium, top tier pinks in AO1/2, with JT, Sniper, Dreamer, Mastery, Conq, and legend as the lower pinks. The whole notion of unique, cap level only, item types (like cosmos, rift, void) was completely unique to AO3. There no way to know if we will see anything like that or not. Personally I think we may see more crafting options offering different stats, and may not see any new gear sets until/if and elite version is added.

Definitely agree on this one. I think dev's just gave us a mindset on "Elite" or "Premium" pinks from Ao3 to be cap level only.

Not that its a game-ender for me, but seems they did fall a bit short of the Ao3 standard they put out.

Pharcyde
02-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Btw, 41% Crit is godly. Don't just throw away the set because you think damage/dps is low.

That is without debuffs right? Holy hell!!!! This reminds me of the days when bird buffs were god level powerful, but now a 24/7 one? Scary!!!!

Zeus
02-17-2011, 08:36 PM
That is without debuffs right? Holy hell!!!! This reminds me of the days when bird buffs were god level powerful, but now a 24/7 one? Scary!!!!

Omg, each one of our arrows will crit? Elfs, you better be quick with those heals and mana shield in PvP!

Ellyidol
02-17-2011, 08:38 PM

Omg, each one of our arrows will crit? Elfs, you better be quick with those heals and mana shield in PvP!

Yeah its really good vs bears/elves, but against another bird its still whoever gets combo out first. :)

Phys, did you ever find a crit cap, much like the hit cap?

Edit:

Just read your post :P

Physiologic
41% crit + 30% from maxed focus is a 71% total crit chance. Which TOTALLY makes up for nearly everything else. It would be interesting to see where crit exactly caps off. 71% is double damage 7 out of 10 arrows on average.

Physiologic
Yeah its really good vs bears/elves, but against another bird its still whoever gets combo out first. :)

No because up until now we haven't had any set that gave such high crit values with Focus :)

Ellyidol
02-17-2011, 08:40 PM
No because up until now we haven't had any set that gave such high crit values with Focus :)

Oh, and a dexmage with Level 6 in BoM gets 101 crit. DANGGGG!

Zeus
02-17-2011, 08:40 PM

Edit:

Just read your post :P

I have heard lone now kills PvP using only 2-3 arrows. That is just pure insanity!

Pharcyde
02-17-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm sure lone is loving the fact that hes 1.) One of the few 56's 2.) Can nearly one hit kill a elf with ONNNNNEEEE crit!?! Jeez.. Expect to see his k/d jump a ton.

Zeus
Oh, and a dexmage with Level 6 in BoM gets 101 crit. DANGGGG!

You have to remember elf skills are delayed though, so it generally wouldn't be good in PvP, considering just one archer arrow could take you out.

Royce

Yes we did. Before the rebalance, archers could achieve absolutely ridiculous Crit (and focus gave 50% I believe) ;)

Ellyidol
02-17-2011, 08:42 PM
You have to remember elf skills are delayed though, so it generally wouldn't be good in PvP, considering just one archer arrow could take you out.

Mmm true. Up front, a bird could just combo that elf away regardless of crit.

Very good for ninja moves though ;)

Turkster
02-17-2011, 08:43 PM
with the customized talon+wing you'd get another 10% crit totalling 81%

Pharcyde
02-17-2011, 08:43 PM
So crit damage can be as low as 1.5x damage up to 3x damage. All it takes is one 3x crit to one hit kill a mage. Mana Shield and Bov is more important then ever to mages currently...

Physiologic
02-17-2011, 08:44 PM
Yes we did. Before the rebalance, archers could achieve absolutely ridiculous Crit (and focus gave 50% I believe) ;)

I wasn't here for the re-balance to test anything out! I started playing in December. And I don't want to count any days in which stats beyond 100% without any "cap" as legitimate; in fact, I'm satisfied they put the cap on because having 100% dodge and 100% crit is just absurd and is a total game killer. Looks like I started playing at the right time :)

edit: and 100% hit rate