PDA

View Full Version : Question about account sharing.

lal
12-24-2014, 09:12 PM
Can someone get banned if they let their siblings use their account? I understand account sharing is against the rules but what about sharing it with family members, does that "count"?

synfullmagic_23110
12-24-2014, 09:28 PM
Can someone get banned if they let their siblings use their account? I understand account sharing is against the rules but what about sharing it with family members, does that "count"?

I don't think so and there is no way sts will know

ToastyLord
12-24-2014, 09:35 PM
I already asked this question in my thread 'Small Question'

And they DO know, as a matter of fact I got banned for going on my account with my PC and tablet...

As for allowing to "account share" I have no idea, that's why I'm going to ask a dev about it

synfullmagic_23110
12-25-2014, 04:55 AM
I already asked this question in my thread 'Small Question'

And they DO know, as a matter of fact I got banned for going on my account with my PC and tablet...

As for allowing to "account share" I have no idea, that's why I'm going to ask a dev about it

Wut...I use pl on 4 devices .....

iRandom
12-25-2014, 04:57 AM
Wut...I use pl on 4 devices .....
same but not at the same time.

in addition. different apple id?

synfullmagic_23110
12-25-2014, 04:58 AM
same but not at the same time.

in addition. different apple id?

Same Apple ID on two devices and same google play account on other two devices

iRandom
12-25-2014, 05:00 AM
Same Apple ID on two devices and same google play account on other two devices
so ur safe

for the lulz
12-25-2014, 08:38 AM
well , anyone can claim to be siblings. IMO this whole banning for acc sharing is stupid. Sharing accs shud be at ur own risk. Just like selling names. STS wont really go out of their way to find out . I know this Goa who shares his account with his friends lol . Took screenshots of him admitting it but nothing's been done about it. Probably cus hes just really elite ... * hint hint *

quantionus
12-25-2014, 11:35 AM
and yes it alsa 'counts'. I remember it from one of dev's posts.