PDA

View Full Version : Poll: How should a good farming party work?

XsnyperX
05-17-2010, 07:00 PM
I just wanna know your opinion. How should a good farming party work?

A)If someone gets a good item someone else can use in the party, they should give it to them.
B)If someone gets a good item someone else can use, they can offer it for trade.
C)Everyone keeps whatever they get if they so choose, to either use, or trade later, even if its an amazingly good drop.

KongsNutz
05-17-2010, 08:05 PM
I think it should go by class.

If an Archer, Enchant or Warr weapon drop it goes to that class player......... NOW because there would be more than one of that class in a party I think it should ask to do a roll.......or a quick little game of PAPER, SCISSORS ROCK!

MYBOWJERKS
05-17-2010, 08:11 PM
best way is by line. the drops goes to the person next in line..

nerdherd
05-17-2010, 08:22 PM
I am fine with people keeping whatever they receive. However, I don't mind when people offer something they don't need to the rest of the group :) I always feel a little selfish when I get a good drop that's not for the class I'm currently playing because I usually want to keep it for one of my other characters, but I do try to be generous with gear that I don't need.

So I guess I would choose something closest to option C.

pbfreek
05-17-2010, 08:26 PM
I don't like "line" because whatever player is last in line will never get a pink. It takes about in hour of farming to get 1 pink, nevertheless 4 or 5 pinks.

Rannos
05-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Systems don't work in PUGs, but if you play with the same people a lot the drops can go by main characters need, then alts. This way, the group that is played most often has the best gear. I would rather get good gear for my group that I play with a lot before I beef my alts that don't get much play time.

And of course, if there are two of the same class, let them rotate.

Aerospacegod
05-17-2010, 10:10 PM
I'm ok with line, if your last to join to you should be last to get one
...although when someone gets a pink they always "have a low battery", or "have to eat dinner", and dont contribute long

Voxed
05-18-2010, 12:22 AM
I like line if your in a good group. If an I tem drops and you don't need it you can "pass" to someone who needs, this takes there turn and you are still next.

I also like who ever gets the pink gets to keep it, but will trde if someone in the group needs it.

But most systems don't work in pugs like was pointed out alredy.

TheBaconKing
05-18-2010, 12:28 AM
It is just hard to set up a decent system, even if you are in a good group. Like Aero said, if you do the next in line system, someone will always have to go after they get their pink.

Then if you distribute loot by who can use it for their mains, then someone will always get left out. I generally just let it stay with the person who got it, but I hope the person would be willing to trade or give it if another member could use it.

BestHyun
05-18-2010, 01:02 AM
I would say C.
Unless you're playing with friends or something.

Obliteration
05-18-2010, 01:05 AM
Line.
Actually I ninja. :) jk