PDA

View Full Version : PvP referee costume, please...

ChadM
02-17-2011, 06:53 PM
I would like a black and white striped costume for referees in community PvP matches.

Ideally, the costume would unequip your weapons and make you untargetable. I'd happily rent the costume.

Thoughts?

FluffNStuff
02-17-2011, 06:57 PM
Does it also destroy your vision or is that only football ref costumes :)
Seriously, would be nice to have a ref option for a match where you can see both teams. Would just need to not be able to ever join that game.

Kirei
02-17-2011, 06:58 PM
WIN!!!!!11
this is a great idea, although if it gets implemented you might need to have a seperate team for referees so that they arent taking up space on a team

KingFu
02-17-2011, 07:33 PM
I suggested a while ago that when on the join screen, you have an option to join a Viewer like state, so that you can veiw the match, and no one can target you and vice versa. I would enjoy to see that. As for the costume, eh, if they added it, they'd need to make it so people can't jut equip the costume before they get hit, then unequip it after to get the free kill. They'd have to make it so you can only equip it before th score ticks half way through on one team, if that makes sense (in 3v3. Once one team hits 5, half way to 10, you can no longer equip the costume) and once you equip it, you can't unequip it until the next game.