PDA

View Full Version : Friend Area

Kirei
02-17-2011, 06:56 PM
well ive been thinking that it would be nice to have a player hosted area like the towns, it would be nice to be able to host an area that is not a dungeon where more then 4 others can join, it wouldent have to be elabroate or have any npcs it would just be cool to have an area where people could have more then 4 friends in an area without having the hassle of random people talking and selling and friend requesting you and all that fun stuff.

sorry if i dident explain very well.....

basicly you make a place like the pvp map: campaign arena forest fight, only you make it non combat like a town with no teams or anything and you make it player hostable

KingFu
02-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Players used to be able to host town games, but there were multiple problems, such as, people making towns and telling people to give them their gear or they boot, too many towns on the join screen, etc. I kinda like the idea, but don't see it happening since it'd lag up the server most likely.

hawkei
02-17-2011, 07:30 PM
Players used to be able to host town games, but there were multiple problems, such as, people making towns and telling people to give them their gear or they boot, too many towns on the join screen, etc. I kinda like the idea, but don't see it happening since it'd lag up the server most likely.

When was this?

KingFu
02-17-2011, 07:34 PM
When was this?

Fairly long ago, I think it was pre-1.4. It didn't last very long, maybe, eh a week?

Kirei
02-17-2011, 08:13 PM
k i remember that but this is a bit different i think, cuz you can lock it and stuff, your right it might turn out the same but i think its worth a shot

superglut2
02-18-2011, 05:20 AM
I think we should just have guild with guildhall and a better friend list feature