PDA

View Full Version : What else can I make?

Leiver
02-17-2011, 07:48 PM
Only been playing the game a few days and just trying to get my head round crafting. I think I pretty much understand all I need to know about Burke in FH but he only seems to do up to level 15 stuff which isn't much use to me as I'm level 20 now. I see posts on the forum about crafting level 55 items but don't see any info on anything in between. Am I missing something??

Zeus
02-17-2011, 07:49 PM
Only been playing the game a few days and just trying to get my head round crafting. I think I pretty much understand all I need to know about Burke in FH but he only seems to do up to level 15 stuff which isn't much use to me as I'm level 20 now. I see posts on the forum about crafting level 55 items but don't see any info on anything in between. Am I missing something??

You have to loot the recipes to be able to start crafting higher level gear (Level 55). That's how it works, although you generally want to be careful as the crafted item may not be better then the original item, of course according to your purposes.

KingFu
02-17-2011, 07:50 PM
At the moment, you can only craft level 1, 5, 10, 15 and 55 items. More crafting should be on the way:)

Zeus
02-17-2011, 07:50 PM
At the moment, you can only craft level 1, 5, 10, 15 and 55 items. More crafting should be on the way:)

Beat ya to it :)

KingFu
02-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Beat ya to it :)

You didn't give the specified levels c(:

Zeus
02-17-2011, 08:09 PM
You didn't give the specified levels c(:

Yes I did :). I gave the levels he was missing, in which he could craft items :).

Leiver
02-18-2011, 12:14 AM
So it's basically useless to me for now then lol, did suspect that but thanks very much for the clarification

Look forward to all levels of gear being craftable in the future it would make all these materials I have worth something haha

Wulfstryke
02-18-2011, 04:33 AM
I have been trying to figure out how to craft, and it seems i have not done so.. I want to make the necromancers hat for lvl 10, I have all the materials. but it seems he still wont make it for me why not? Do i need a recipe for it? if so where do i find it? I see all the checkmarks for the items. but i cant checkmark the hat to be made

HorizonSon
02-18-2011, 11:24 PM
I have been trying to figure out how to craft, and it seems i have not done so.. I want to make the necromancers hat for lvl 10, I have all the materials. but it seems he still wont make it for me why not? Do i need a recipe for it? if so where do i find it? I see all the checkmarks for the items. but i cant checkmark the hat to be made

I am having a similar problem... Humph!

Tsarra
02-19-2011, 12:16 AM
You guys need to farm the recipes for these (look up at the very top of the crafting list...there's an empty checkbox up there). The recipes drop from FH bosses. Good luck; they are very rare.