PDA

View Full Version : Malison or Haze?

NotYoCookiez
12-25-2014, 08:43 AM
for mana.

mali gives 20 int but haze gives 8 mana regen. Which is better?

Magegrimm
12-25-2014, 08:55 AM
I have a haze it's really great his AA armour reduction while malison AA is not so useful tho mali has a more balanced stats, I would go with haze, definitely his speed also helps a lot in some sittuations

CouchPass
12-25-2014, 11:09 AM
I agree with Magegrimm but let me also remind you that Malison is still a good pet for pvp. There was a reason they used to be worth 300k :). Mage you also forgot to talk about the passives. Hazes passives look more enticing but Malison's will keep you steady in a rocking boat. :) Hope this helped.

CouchPass
12-25-2014, 11:11 AM
I agree with Magegrimm but let me also remind you that Malison is still a good pet for pvp. There was a reason they used to be worth 300k :). Mage you also forgot to talk about the passives. Hazes passives look more enticing but Malison's will keep you steady in a rocking boat. Malison's stats are great for any character while Haze is geared towards Mages and Warriors. Mages use Haze for the dmg and Armor Reduction and to keep it interesting, Haze's dmg rivals Coltons on a mage :). Hope this helped.

Buckledown
12-25-2014, 11:40 AM
Haze :)

NotYoCookiez
12-25-2014, 01:53 PM
im mainly concerned about mana. Which can i use the fewest pots in?

Magegrimm
12-25-2014, 02:10 PM
a
I agree with Magegrimm but let me also remind you that Malison is still a good pet for pvp. There was a reason they used to be worth 300k :). Mage you also forgot to talk about the passives. Hazes passives look more enticing but Malison's will keep you steady in a rocking boat. Malison's stats are great for any character while Haze is geared towards Mages and Warriors. Mages use Haze for the dmg and Armor Reduction and to keep it interesting, Haze's dmg rivals Coltons on a mage :). Hope this helped.

Sorry forgot to say some things I was cooking while typing so...sorry :)

NotYoCookiez
12-25-2014, 02:10 PM
i bought haze. wow the mana regen is awesome! thanks!

Magegrimm
12-25-2014, 02:11 PM
im mainly concerned about mana. Which can i use the fewest pots in?

If you want a simple answer: HAZE

Magegrimm
12-25-2014, 02:12 PM
lmao typed right after you

CouchPass
12-25-2014, 09:47 PM
a

Sorry forgot to say some things I was cooking while typing so...sorry :)

No Problem. You got the main point in and I completely agreed with you, I just wanted to add some extra information to help him decide :).