PDA

View Full Version : what computer should i buy

for the lulz
12-25-2014, 09:11 AM
Im probably going to get an alienware 17 or a macbook pro( cant assemble a pc , need something portable) . Im into gaming but Im also into coding and application development. The roblem is that if i get a mac , i wont be able to play on it . If i get an alienware il just do java and I wont be able to pursue ios app development , cus u can only get xcode on a mac. Ik there are skd's for windows like dragonfiresdk , but they suck. Now heres the thing.. the alienware looks so freaking cool and i'v always wanted one :( and the mac looks so...white and plain ... Idk what to do , and i can't get anything over $3000. And plz dont say - get a mac and an xbone . I have one , and its just a shiny turd.

Any other laptops to suggest?

CAK Vader
12-27-2014, 08:32 AM
Im probably going to get an alienware 17 or a macbook pro( cant assemble a pc , need something portable) . Im into gaming but Im also into coding and application development. The roblem is that if i get a mac , i wont be able to play on it . If i get an alienware il just do java and I wont be able to pursue ios app development , cus u can only get xcode on a mac. Ik there are skd's for windows like dragonfiresdk , but they suck. Now heres the thing.. the alienware looks so freaking cool and i'v always wanted one :( and the mac looks so...white and plain ... Idk what to do , and i can't get anything over $3000. And plz dont say - get a mac and an xbone . I have one , and its just a shiny turd.

Any other laptops to suggest?

PFFT...gaming is more fun! Alienware! BUUUT...darn it I would say alien

for the lulz
12-27-2014, 04:10 PM
Razer 17 looks cool too :/ but I hear it has problems with managing heat.