View Full Version : My thoughts on PvP

Europhex
12-25-2014, 11:25 AM
1. Arcane Pets no worth now, because STS is making better Legendarys like Breeze, Dova, Blinky ..

2. Paracelsus Gems ruined PVP too ..

We cant kill peoples with full Paracelsus Gem ..

3. Now we need more time to beeing good in PVP. 4 Months ago i made a twink and I still cant find a Umbral Bow of Brutality Lvl 12 with full Paracelsus Gems and cant finish my Twink Gear.

.. And more !

Serenina
12-25-2014, 02:06 PM
You complain about decent legendary pets and at the same time about the domination of Pvp through rich players?

Titanfall
12-25-2014, 06:23 PM
Lol@PvP
If you love PvP so much wait for STS' moba

Ebezaanec
12-25-2014, 06:34 PM
1. Tell me, how's Sam doing? I heard he is still king in PvP.

2. The people who could afford full para gems were probably already un-killable anyways. And there is a finite amount ingame. They will all be used up in gear.

3. Skill > Gear. Gear does not guarantee skill. All it gives you is stat advantage.

Appeltjes
12-25-2014, 06:39 PM
1. Tell me, how's Sam doing? I heard he is still king in PvP.

2. The people who could afford full para gems were probably already un-killable anyways. And there is a finite amount ingame. They will all be used up in gear.

3. Skill > Gear. Gear does not guarantee skill. All it gives you is stat advantage.

1. Sam lol breeze is the key.
2. No, or atleast not at twink lvls where all rich endgamers with a lack of skill come with breeze and full paras (still they suck).
3. Gear>skill these days.

Vjerevica
12-25-2014, 07:17 PM
I am no Sherlok Holmes, but i'm guessing that you are arcane pet owner without Para gem.

siddhant
12-26-2014, 01:46 AM
the only thing ruining pvp atm is breeze literally all tanks are running with breeze at 15 and if we kill one of them at start they just swap a rouge and get another tank with breeze forcing us to leave sts plz fix breeze ty.

Arrowz
12-26-2014, 01:56 AM
the only thing ruining pvp atm is breeze literally all tanks are running with breeze at 15 and if we kill one of them at start they just swap a rouge and get another tank with breeze forcing us to leave sts plz fix breeze ty.

This ^^^, and to fnf, once breeze is nerfed we are coming to hunt you :)
-lawbringer, officer of mvpvp

siddhant
12-26-2014, 01:57 AM
This ^^^, and to fnf, once breeze is nerfed we are coming to hunt you :)
-lawbringer, officer of mvpvp

the above post was for fnf only since fnf has been divided and most of rouges have joined air all fnf have is war with breezes

Arrowz
12-26-2014, 01:59 AM
the above post was for fnf only since fnf has been divided and most of rouges have joined air all fnf have is war with breezes

Which is why we are gonna farm them once breeze is nerfed just like we did before breeze was introduced

Appeltjes
12-26-2014, 06:12 AM
Lol prostyle and fnf will be so terrified they'll just disband when breeze gets nerfed ;3
Sid grins is coming for you xD

siddhant
12-26-2014, 08:08 AM
Lol prostyle and fnf will be so terrified they'll just disband when breeze gets nerfed ;3
Sid grins is coming for you xD
grins already hates me lmao:p

Appeltjes
12-26-2014, 08:47 AM
grins already hates me lmao:p

Rtzz :p

Azageeber
12-26-2014, 12:40 PM
U know, I think that Dova's not as good as Samael for example...Stop crying.

siddhant
12-28-2014, 01:32 AM
Rtzz :p

sidpvp killed rtzz
rtzz;sidpvp i will farm u and make u force quit
aimeds (guildie)killed rtzz
sidpvp:u were saying something rtzz wkwk

kinzmet
12-28-2014, 02:33 AM
1. Arcane Pets no worth now, because STS is making better Legendarys like Breeze, Dova, Blinky ..
For me arcanes, mythics and legendaries are just item/pet rarities. It doesn't really mean that they need to be stronger, Imbued set are legendaries but stronger than mythics.
2. Paracelsus Gems ruined PVP too ..
No it didn't, it just made it more interresting. The game is not stagnant, its changing/evolving eventually they will release better items/gems/pets etc. you just need to cope and grab some of those items.
We cant kill peoples with full Paracelsus Gem ..
Your just doing something wrong on your build? gear sets? pvp skills? Even in twinks, having paracelsus doesn't necessarily mean they are unkillable.
3. Now we need more time to beeing good in PVP. 4 Months ago i made a twink and I still cant find a Umbral Bow of Brutality Lvl 12 with full Paracelsus Gems and cant finish my Twink Gear.
You just wanted the best gears, I have an expiremental level12 rogue twink with only recurve potency bow, conquistador gears, cheap ring and amulet, and a malison/crawly/ribbit pet and still I got a positive KDR on TDM and CTF, around 1000 kills to 100 deaths.
.. And more !
Instead of complaining, why don't practice/research about pvp tactics, tricks, strategies, farm/merch golds for better gears?

Simple answers at green.

kinzmet
12-28-2014, 02:47 AM
And to the FNF haters :D

I really don't understand why you guys complains about our guild having alots of breeze users when we always find other guilds have them too. When breeze do get nerft, we will just go back to our arcane pet :).

Please don't flame on me here, I always make pvp fair whenever I'm on gw. When the opposing guild don't have a block and it happen that we have a block on there side I always request our block to leave so we can GW fair. Thanks to Mvpvp, grins, Mac apples, and other awesome guilds on 15-18 twink bracket that makes our twinking expierence very competitive! :)

~Caroline <F N F> Officer

Europhex
12-29-2014, 05:23 AM

siddhant
12-29-2014, 07:50 AM

I really don't understand why you guys complains about our guild having alots of breeze users when we always find other guilds have them too. When breeze do get nerft, we will just go back to our arcane pet :).

Please don't flame on me here, I always make pvp fair whenever I'm on gw. When the opposing guild don't have a block and it happen that we have a block on there side I always request our block to leave so we can GW fair. Thanks to Mvpvp, grins, Mac apples, and other awesome guilds on 15-18 twink bracket that makes our twinking expierence very competitive! :)

u are hardly online have u seen fnf just keeps on swapping meyouz oneswordsz wtfboom dreaddirty every breeze user comes making us to leave

Hercules
12-29-2014, 09:44 AM
And for it , I never go to PVP

My history

[emoji2][emoji33][emoji109][emoji92][emoji43][emoji36][emoji35][emoji24][emoji125][emoji125]

Arrowz
12-29-2014, 11:09 AM

Yes other guilds have breeze aswell but we dont stack 4 tanks with breeze every single fight