PDA

View Full Version : This is the truth

Tinkerbelldoll
12-25-2014, 07:11 PM
Hey spacetime I know you guys are probably getting quite frustrated with reading the same thing over and over from us players here in DL but seriously this game is dieing :( and I understand you guys are to busy with AL but don't abandon DL . Because honestly maybe if you guys actually put in time and work in DL people would actually play , spend and help pay you guys for your work and dedication . People are getting bored of the same old "double Exp . Platinum sales " updates . And to top it all off more than half the time these platinum offers don't even work . So what's the point ? I just think you guys need to really learn how to balance your time on each game . I know you have a small team but please balance your time with these games . You're spending so much time in AL trying to improve it at it's best you've forgotten of all other games . It's makes us DL PL & SL players feel abandoned and makes us feel like we wasted our money for a game that can't progress and be kept updated like AL. I just think you guys need to take a break from AL for a bit and focus more on your other games Like DL but same time balance your time with us . AL is great already it's an amazing game you've done it , but please bring that spark back to these other games you've let in dust . People want to buy plat and buy new items . People have been asking for old vanities aswell but you guys can't seem to even give us DL players that ? C'mon spacetime give us something . Balance your time please ... These games have so much potential .

I know this is long but I'm not only speaking for myself but for other players .

MeganNicole
12-25-2014, 07:24 PM
Thumbs Up Bro :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Eiser
12-25-2014, 07:50 PM
Since this year all your efforts are on AL, how bout this coming 2015 will be for DL, SL, and PL this time. AL is already a fully upgraded game. Even if a large number of players are in that game, kindly consider your other games with its dedicated players. These games have so much potential and why not let new players explore the different games and find them as awesome as your best rated game.

MeganNicole
12-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Thumbs up again bro :thumbup: hahahah, i wish this 2015 will be focus on DL, SL, PL too and rarely on AL

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Hassan Akbar
12-26-2014, 02:01 PM
we needed a post like this

Warlord0520
12-26-2014, 03:05 PM
Leave AL alone and bring back the other games please sts

Mkthekiller
12-27-2014, 12:14 AM
This is so true sts...we are not requesting you to stop concentrating on AL but balance your time to all of your games. Many new players have also joined this game who are not rich enough to buy those old vanities like undead antler or sanguine hat etc. including me. I am very sad about it and because of only this reason I play DL very less and have switched to AL, you left me no other option sts. :( :( :(

dawb
12-31-2014, 03:32 AM
Golden words! Everything you sayd is brilliant...
Hope STS will at least check into this post and do something... Thanks for this post :angel: